Ticketus case decision (analysis in first post)

Um actually it was the full twitter stream of news was Celtic accounts.

I wouldn't follow tims if you paid me. Unless that's something different to the 'full twitter stream of news' which is a new one to me.

They are claiming the death of Rangers based on a judge saying he won't give guidance, not whether the contract can be torn up or not. He also confirmed Ticketus are not preferential creditors.

Please do not presume to think what my first thoughts were. I had plenty others which I've been discussing on twitter.

Your first reply on here was about Celtic's reaction. That is what I was going on. Just seemed curious that if your first thoughts were immediately about the implications for us, that your first reply in this thread was to laugh at the reaction of Celtic fans.

Who gives a fuck what they think?

I wouldn't follow tims if you paid me. Unless that's something different to the 'full twitter stream of news' which is a new one to me.

Your first reply on here was about Celtic's reaction. That is what I was going on. Just seemed curious that if your first thoughts were immediately about the implications for us, that your first reply in this thread was to laugh at the reaction of Celtic fans.

Who gives a fuck what they think?

Actually it was from reading the 'ticketus' trending topic on twitter, it was ALL celtic fans. I quickly posted here whilst talking on twitter to others. Why is it wrong to laugh at their reaction? It shows they live in cuckoo land. The result didn't leave me feeling dread or that this is the end or horrific news. I read it differently.

I don't follow any celtic fans for the record, not that I need justify myself, my responses on here. It's a forum for us to post our views on.

Actually it was from reading the 'ticketus' trending topic on twitter, it was ALL celtic fans. I quickly posted here whilst talking on twitter to others. Why is it wrong to laugh at their reaction? It shows they live in cuckoo land. The result didn't leave me feeling dread or that this is the end or horrific news. I read it differently.

I don't follow any celtic fans for the record, not that I need justify myself, my responses on here. It's a forum for us to post our views on.

Yes it is. I am not having a go at you for expressing opinion, nor am I attacking you in any way, although you may have read it differently. I just hate the fact that for years we've laughed at Celtic fans being obsessed with us, and it seems more and more to me these days that Rangers fans are just as bad.

The number of blogs I read from Rangers fans about Celtic is quite ridiculous, and your post just seemed, on the surface, to prioritise the reaction of Celtic fans over anything else - symptomatic of what I'm getting at. It appears now that isn't the case so we can move on.

I'd shake your hand, but you're not a man, so I'll tip my hat to you and we can move on.