Retrospective ban for Samaras ?

Having seen a couple of angles of the penalty incident I think that both Whittaker AND Bocanegra pulled out of the tackle and I dont think that there was any contact on Samaras.

Now, our yardstick for comparative purposes this season has been Aluko vs Dunfermline. I would strongly argue that there was as much, if not MORE, contact on Aluko than there was on Samaras today.

So, Mr Lunny, will you be retrospectively banning Samaras for simulation ?

Edited by craig

I dont think he did Gribz. I am convinced that both Whittaker and Boca pulled out the challenge.

I know you dislike Whittaker but if there is ANYONE to blame for giving away that penalty it was Goian for getting caught wrong side of Samaras.

I dont think he did Gribz. I am convinced that both Whittaker and Boca pulled out the challenge.

I know you dislike Whittaker but if there is ANYONE to blame for giving away that penalty it was Goian for getting caught wrong side of Samaras.

I'll take your word for it bud! Im in no shape to discuss except I do remember seeing the foul from the corner flag angle and I thought Whittaker made a mess first.

Nice thing to disagree about though mate....You've no idea how bitter they are gettin on my FB.

Guest Dutchy

The ref had a classic game today! No doubt he'll be blamed for the mhanks losing, even though we were the better teamfrom the start till thr end.

The ref had a classic game today! No doubt he'll be blamed for the mhanks losing, even though we were the better teamfrom the start till thr end.

Never fear Dutchy, they ARE blaming the ref. Always cheated, never defeated.

From the second angle i saw I though Whittaker got Boca sent off...he forced him into the tackle. Whittaker is the biggest liability Ive ever seen.

You know what,I honestly don't think any of these players deserve any slating especially under the circumstances. They are all heros in my eyes