Rhys McCabe.....

Yeah, for me, the best part of McCabe's game is that he wants to play quickly. He invariably passes with his first touch but doesn't lose accuracy for it.

He's also not afraid to take responsibility and does OK in the air for a smallish lad.

For me he was MOTM

I'd have given it to Jig or Wallace who I thought gave us the attacking platform we needed with no real strikers.

However, McCabe and Aluko were also superb and deserve lots of credit. All in all a real team performance.

Guest superrcooper7
He has mate he wears special insoles in his boots to try and help hopefully one day it will sort itself out, the lad could be better than Ferguson and Durrant if he could just get a long run of games.

I think Durrant is the bestt young player Ive ever seen. Wilkins I also thought was immense, Trever Steven also. I'd better stop, I could go on but Durrant for me.

Very very talented lad!! We should be looking to hold onto him and get him on a long contract because there will be clubs and agents a plenty sniffing around after a performance like that.

I think Durrant is the bestt young player Ive ever seen. Wilkins I also thought was immense, Trever Steven also. I'd better stop, I could go on but Durrant for me.

Yup. Durrant for me too. Best young player I have ever seen, exception being Messi.

McCabe had a very good outing but he isnt as good as Durrant for me.

But that would be taking away from the lad's performance - he was very assured, very accomplished yesterday and looked every bit the Rangers player !

Trouble is that McCoist just won't give Durrant a run in the team... I've heard he doesn't play youngsters. ;)

Guest superrcooper7
Trouble is that McCoist just won't give Durrant a run in the team... I've heard he doesn't play youngsters. ;)

I nearly fell off my seat there !!