'McCulloch Is A Terrible Player'

Oh no he's not.:yay:

I said yesterday in the match thread how I thought he would be crucial today but playing up front,the man is superb,a true Ranger.The man has my total respect and is what Rangers is all about for me.

Had a blinder today for me, in both positions.

Actually played in three positions today, Craig: started up front, droppped into MF when McCabe went off, then CB after Bocanegra got sent off. A quality football player not the most skillful but understands the game inside out and NEVER lies down.

He will make a terrific manager at some point in the future (for any team).

He played well today, he surprised me how much he bullied them at times. Was a waste of time when he went into midfield, he just cant play there.

I expext the normal over the top reaction to 1 good game though, by the end of the week some will have him as world class.

We all see players differently,but most of us are fair and honest on our opinion on players. You my friend will not budge on him,each to their own but at least accept what he has done for Rangers FC

I take it you did not read the bit when i said he played well?

Apologies mate,I'm full of ale and buzzing,I just won't listen to any criticism of any of our players,not saying you did,I'm a bit pissed :party: