Official - Four Parties Made Bids for Rangers.

First football boots i ever cherished was the Adidas all black, got them when i was about twelve out of my paper round money. Used to polish them every night dreaming i would play for the Gers and score against the Vhermin, drive a flash car and live in a big house.

Now the wife drives the Audi and wears the boots, where did it all go wrong?

Mon the Teutonic Knights.

Btw, for those who were discussing whether Adidas actually own any football clubs.... well they own a very significant share in Bayern Munich. They paid almost 80m euros for just under a 10% share in the club about 10 years ago.

Sky doesn't say its the german bid. Just that 3 of the 4 are being given further consideration. Why the certainty the germans are the odd one out?

Been tweeted by BBC lads, yeah, i know, not the best source but it was speculated that they were weak compared to others

It's not up to him to prove anything. It's up to each individual to take or leave any piece of info posted. What I will say, is forlanssister has provided many bits which have come true.

So anybody can post anything they want? And when asked if they have any facts all they need to say is i cant tell you?

Is that not the same thing we all have a go at the media for?

If you happy for people to promote spin and lies to further the agenda of 1 of the bids that up to you.

Certain people and groups have shown once again that our supporters groups cant be trusted.

So anybody can post anything they want? And when asked if they have any facts all they need to say is i cant tell you?

Is that not the same thing we all have a go at the media for?

If you happy for people to promote spin and lies to further the agenda of 1 of the bids that up to you.

Certain people and groups have shown once again that our supporters groups cant be trusted.

How's it spin?

Can you prove it's spin?

Can you prove it's untrue?

Or are you applying a different set of rules to yourself?