Official - Four Parties Made Bids for Rangers.

LOL really guys? Telling people not to talk to you?

I'm all for debate etc. but no need to get silly.

There is no debate going on tbh, he has an agenda and it is very clear. I dont want any more of his rubbish and spin and i think i was fair in asking him not to post or talk to me.

CG and FS, please stop the tit-for-tat in this thread. It is taking away from what the thread is about.

CG, people can post "information" and it is, of course, your right to consider it "pish like all the other stuff posted". But, FS has a track record of being proven right. He also has the same prerogative to not give out a source.

Personally I think he SHOULD protect his source's privacy (even if he has a source.... the source could be himself for all we know) - otherwise he loses the confidence from that said person. And, if it is a friend, then what would that do to the friendship ? And all because someone on Gersnet (or RM or FF or......) wouldnt believe the information due to lack of "outing" the source.

The reality here is that people SHOULD protect source's. Funnily enough, I didnt see anyone suggesting what Frankie posted about the Singapore bid being "pish like all the rest" - now, that is probably partly down to Frankie's standing - but that doesnt mean someone like FS doesnt have similar standing both here, other forums, or indeed in the general world of Rangers.

In fact, the information that FS posts in some cases is incredible findings which a) none of us knew about b) saves us a fair amount of time in procuring the information and c) is informative in nature.

As I said, it is your prerogative to consider any of the information inaccurate or "bullshit". But if you do, and it is subsequently proven right, it would be the decent thing to do to apologise for that given information.

FS, likewise, could you at least stop the back-and-forth bickering between you two. Your information has stood up to scrutiny on many occasions and hopefully will continue to do so - but it is helping nobody having you two chaps bickering in a "I can piss further than you contest" kind of way.

It is good to be back.... did I miss anything whilst I was away ;):D

Personally I think he SHOULD protect his source's privacy (even if he has a source.... the source could be himself for all we know) - otherwise he loses the confidence from that said person. And, if it is a friend, then what would that do to the friendship ? And all because someone on Gersnet (or RM or FF or......) wouldnt believe the information due to lack of "outing" the source. ...

And here was me thinking that forlanssister was actually a lassie :facepalm:

To craig, no probs mate i will not be involved in anything to do with him anyway mate. Also, for the record i have been bothered about his spin and propaganda more than his source.

Either way i want nothing to do with people that thinks it ok to abuse fellow fans. I'm out.