Official - Four Parties Made Bids for Rangers.

What a boring forum it would be if everything we posted had to go through a truth and justice committee. I like the speculation, bullshit, nonsense and arguing. We are all Bears, take the rough with the smooth, anyways that's me away to put my late bid in to buy the club. :whistle:

What a boring forum it would be if everything we posted had to go through a truth and justice committee. I like the speculation, bullshit, nonsense and arguing. We are all Bears, take the rough with the smooth, anyways that's me away to put my late bid in to buy the club. :whistle:

Good point mate, it will be alot better all round when we are sorted with a new owner.

Just for the record (as well as for new Gersnet members), the poster forlanssister has provided a lot of cracking information for us all to read, look into ourselves and chew on here on the forum.

To add to that, every one of us have the right to post relevant information here without having to reveal a source for the information and we should appreciate this for what it is because people rarely reveal their source if given info in confidence. We all generally take everything with a pinch of salt anyway these days, so there's no need to harass someone for proof or a source of info just because they're kind enough to post something on the forum that they think others would like to know.

I think that covers it. Now back on topic! :)

I think I would qualify 'for the most pish posted' award,is there an award for this on Gersnet?.It takes all kinds.

No probs mate but with no facts or info to back your claim up i will file it under the same pish and lies been peddled on FF to get everybody to back TBK only. And we all know why that is.

I'm led to believe but cannot prove since I won't see a copy till about 9 at the earliest that Tuesdays' Record may be well worth a read (but I doubt it's new news to some) may even be a direct quote or two in it.

record today confirms Ellis involved with American bid and says he is suing whyte for the quarter share in rangers whyte prommised him.

Wow fancy that eh?....:whistle:

I hope they're going to reveal their source/s in order to satisfy CumbernauldGers or else he "will file it under the same pish and lies been [sic] peddled on FF to get everybody to back TBK only"

This guy flies under all our radar all the time. We forget the mess he made of trying to buy Rangers for himself. He then whored himself and Rangers around various people until he stopped at CRAIG WHYTE!!!

This guy gets and easy ride from us. he's in the CW/DM bracket when it comes to us.

My own little message to Mr Ellis.

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF ANDREW ELLIS!!

Wow fancy that eh?....:whistle:

I hope they're going to reveal their source/s in order to satisfy CumbernauldGers or else he "will file it under the same pish and lies been [sic] peddled on FF to get everybody to back TBK only"

So we can beleive everything in the record now?

Also it confirms is beleive the record he was involved in the those behind the original Club 9 Sports not the current one.

Or i'm reading this wrong?

record today confirms Ellis involved with American bid and says he is suing whyte for the quarter share in rangers whyte prommised him.

Are you baseing this on the following line from the paper?

Ellis – who has been in regular contact with Miller and those behind the original Club 9 Sports consortium