Asian-Pacific bid Q&A at 3pm today

Guest superrcooper7
No, that's not the case at all. We can all post what we want within reason, but continually accusing forlanssister or any other regaular and appreciated contributor to the forum of having a secret agenda or alterior motives is NOT 'within reason'. It's not acceptable.

There's people who post on forums who certainly do have an agenda and/or alterior motives like trying to sell causes or goods, but forlan doesn't fall into that category, so please stop it.

It does seem to be the case at times tbh. I posted in the Masters thread, 6 posts in no time an we were told to keep it on track by admin with the use of the 'FFS' at the end which was a little extreme IMO considering the argument/disagreement with FS and CG went on for far longer until Craig (I think) asked for it to stop. Point being, in the Masters thread, it was still slightly on topic and hardly anyone posted or gave any indication of being offended by a 'slight' change in direction.

I do agree the tit-for-tat should stop, but possibly in an administrators role, other comments could maybe be a little more, I don't know, less harsh.

I'm sorry FS, but I can't work out if your post is supposed to be sarcastic or not?:thinking:

The fact that the game wasn't aired in Singapore doesn't mean that he didn't watch it. It may be true that he has shot himself in the foot, but this 'evidence' is far from convincing.

Guest superrcooper7

PS. I was going to report that particular comment but after reading for the last few months, decide there would be no point and I don't really like to complain when things are relatively unimportant. I suppose I just have though. Sorry, just been bothering me since the comment yesterday.

That is beyond funny, these loons are dangerously obsessed. Did he say he watched it live? How do they know he wasn't in Barcelona or Glasgow or anywhere else on the planet with the game available?

It wasn't shown live in Glasgow either, due to a Scotland match being played on the same night. :D

This one was always going to bite him on the arse it was an act of gross stupidity, needs to give his PR guy a boot in the baws.

Is Bill Ng lying about his Rangers heritage?

Bill Ng recently spoke about his love for Rangers FC, claiming that he was not getting involved with the club for alternative reasons but because he was a fan and in love with the club.

The Singapore businessman made claims in an interview with Scottish newspaper The Daily Record that he watched Rangers lift the European Cup Winners Cup in 1972.

However, a quick google search from Twitter user @CelticResearch shows that the game wasn’t even available to watch in Singapore.

The image below shows the TV listings in Singapore on the day of the match and the European Cup Winners Cup tie is not listed at all.

Despite this, Bill Ng still believes he is the right man to run Rangers FC: “We want to show that we’re not just the type of owners who go in with no understanding and are in it for the money.

“We will install a board of directors made up of Scottish businessmen who support the club. My mission will be accomplished when another young boy watches Rangers lift a European trophy.” Should that ever happen, perhaps the young boy will be able to watch it this time.

http://www.justsports.com.sg/2012/04/12/is-bill-ng-lying-about-his-rangers-heritage/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=is-bill-ng-lying-about-his-rangers-heritage

Maybe it was on the next day. Maybe the following weekend. Maybe it was only highlights But given @celticresearch say it's not true then let's go with that. :rolleyes:

What does @celticresearch say about TBKs, given your wish to give all the bids equal scrutiny?

Some people need to give themselves a slap with the reality stick.

Ngs' statement re ECWC was in my opinion crass, stupid, ignorant and totally unnecessary, it was a classic own goal. It was designed to prove his Rangers credentials but all it has done is bring suspicion upon them. It's the stuff we ridicule virtually every foreign Tim signing for!

If you think I'm the only one who questions the sincerity of the claim then read this.

I find Ng's media work a bit OTT if I'm honest. Not sure if such comments are helpful but at least he's positive and ambitious I guess.

I'll pass on this opportunity to respond to my very own Arthur Richard Jackson.

Maybe it was on the next day. Maybe the following weekend. Maybe it was only highlights But given @celticresearch say it's not true then let's go with that. :rolleyes:

What does @celticresearch say about TBKs, given your wish to give all the bids equal scrutiny?

I don't know what they say I didn't visit their site, the c&p and the link are to a .sg page

Some people need to give themselves a slap with the reality stick.

Ngs' statement re ECWC was in my opinion crass, stupid, ignorant and totally unnecessary, it was a classic own goal. It was designed to prove his Rangers credentials but all it has done is bring suspicion upon them. It's the stuff we ridicule virtually every foreign Tim signing for!

[/QUOte]

You are implying that the man is lying and that is fair enough as he may well have been. But the evidence to support such a claim is poor & someone such as yourself, who is very very good at building arguments for & destroying arguments against subjects by analysing & finding information, would wipe the floor with this type of evidence :thinking: