This is now Went in to silly Time!!

What i dont understand is Why PLG changed a winning side

Mcgreggor - Had a crappy game imo both goals were stoppable

Buffel - will the real tam buffel please stand up?

Prso - can anyone tell me why PLG will Keep puting him on from the start when it is clear to see he is not in form/ fitness

Barry Ferguson - IMO not a bad game left fighting own his own sometimes...

Papac -Why oh why was he right back in the squad???

So Many questions no answers

And not to leave rangers real enemy out WHERE ARE YOU MR MURRAY??? did you see that game from your vineyard in france or is the wine better than the gers????

Del.

not good enough? that doesnt even cover it. we just lost to the team that was BOTTOM of the league. Why dont we kill teams off? why cant we defend high balls? and le guen thinks he can work with the players we already have? uv got to be joking mate.

it is sad to see rangers transformed into a mid-table club that everyone can beat now. no1 has any respect for us anymore and know that if you rough it up you will always have a chance for the points.

disgusting domestic campaign.

How many goals have lost like that this season - schoolboy stuff. Being a goal up and then losing at the bottom club in the SPL is unacceptable. The players have to take some responsibility obviously, but is it not about time the manager started to gets some flak from us? Does PLG realise that the result is unacceptable and does he realise the fact the Championship is over at the start of November is also unacceptable? We're not any better than we were last year, in fact we might even be worse? What does it take to get a performance out of this team?

I don't think it's to do with the personnel, or changing a winning side.

It's simply the fact that the way we play in Europe will NEVER work in the SPL.

Teams like Livorno and Maccabi Haifa like to play football, knock it around and so on. Which we do well against because we get plenty of time on the ball and a lot of space.

But teams like Caley Thistle and Dundee Utd have more fight about them. Close us down quickly etc.

And we simply don't have enough players willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in for the SPL games.

Fucking joke. No passion,no power,no height,no bollocks,no consistancy and thats just for starters. Nobody in Scotland is scared of us anymore, we are just a piss poor side with IMO a naive manager. I can't believe how crap we are at defending set pieces but in all truth we should have buried the game long before they scored. Prso is not up to it anymore and should be dropped, buffel again did fuck all and Novo has no composure. It hurts watching us we just look so un-inspired.

Utter shite. Today was the 1st time I've been left absolutely fuming about a performance. We've been pish many a time this season yet today left me totally and utterly disgusted at Rangers and I ended up punching the living room wall a few times.

FUCKIN BOTTOM OF THE TABLE FFS!!!

We don't seem to have enough players wanting to bust a gut to get into the box to chance their arm incase any knock downs or mistakes come their way.

Garbage.