After Last Season, How Can This Be Worse?

How can a season which had the potential to have so much end up like this in the space of a few months?.

I am utterly scunnered supporting Rangers. I have lost all faith and I am really, really sad at what's happening to the club I love.

Today is the final nail in the coffin in the SPL for us though it was probably on the verge of collapsing if we had one more defeat/draw.

So who do we blame?

In my opinion, the same as it was last season its the players. It's the same fucking shower of useless, gutless wankers who have no fight in them at all. We could have Jose Mourinho as manager but we would still be shite. Example, if Mourinho was the manager of East Fife do you think that they would win the SPL?

Murray of course is to blame as well. As I said at the start of the season, he has bought a Ferrari as a manager but is leaving it to rot away in the garage without putting any petrol in it.

Also, PLG. It pains me to say this because I thought he could change things. Some of the players he has brought in are pure and utter gash and he was totally underestimated the SPL.

I have a lot more points on my mind that I wanted to post but I really can't be fucked typing out this thread any longer.

Rant over.

leguen must be the only guy in scotland who cant see that his 4 2 3 1 or whatever the fuck it is formation is a bag of shite. Starting the game without an out and out striker was a right bad move as well. Prsu looks absolutely fucked and is a shadow of the player he used to be and buffel yet again dissapears up his own arse. Leguen must swallow his pride and change his tactics rapid or we will be battling for a place in the top 6.

Le Guen doesnt seem to pick up on things very quickly. Today our midfield were totally over-ran in the second half and i cant understand why he didnt change things. Im bemused as to how we get out of this situation.

One solution is to bring in a centre half who would throw himself in front of a train to stop an attack, just now we dont have that. We also need our fullbacks to cut out crosses, its unreal but over 90% of the goals we have conceded this season have come from crosses.

I could go through every postion but there is far too much wrong at our club just now and im a little drunk and cant be bothered.

Mr Murray has to come out and give us some direction as to where he intends to take our club. He wont though, he much prefers to talk when the sun is shining and leave the manager to talk when its pouring. Be a leader, be a Ranger and tell us whats going on.

I also hope that the Rangers supporters unite and support Le Guen. And to the supporters who want him sacked already, who would we turn to if this happened.

The vast majority on this board wanted at the very least a closely contested SPL race. This hasnt happened and i agree with Koeman, the players are the main culprits.

Im not a fan of Sebo, my opinion of him might of been different if he hadnt cost close to 2 million. But at least it looks as if it means something to him when we score, he always celebrates as a fan would. Theres not many of the players out there that look as if they are 100% committed to the cause.

I honestly dont know where we go from here:confused: :confused: :confused:

PLG has been very naive. He hasn't signed a comanding defender and he released the only defender we had that actually attacks the ball ( big Marv ). We dont have a centre back thats gona defend well and score us 5/6 goals a season, like i hate to say it, Mcmanass does for them. We dont kilee games off and we have no balls to close games out. Someone in the team has to stand up and take some fucking responsibilty and pull everyone together. PLG has to start learning and learn very fast, i dont give 2 shits about what he did at Lyon. It means fuck all now and he has to start showing why he got his reputation. Murray has to take a look at himslef as well and hopfully relise that PLG will need cash to buy quality defenders in the next window. This season is already over in the league so we have to look at europe and the cups and make sure we get 2nd spot.

Mr Murray has to come out and give us some direction as to where he intends to take our club. He wont though, he much prefers to talk when the sun is shining and leave the manager to talk when its pouring.

quote of the day, i think.

I am at a loss what to say about our performances.I do not look forward to the games anymore...don't get me wrong!.. I love the club with a passion,but I have lost interest in the last few weeks.I don't get exicited on match days anymore...,I only get worried!!. In all my years following the Gers I have never felt this way.I am even dreading our game against St Johnstone on Wedenesday....FFS!! I SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS.....But I am