Bill Ng Deal Done?

Considering TBK's had next to no money and were relying on Ticketus as a bank , it's a no brainer if offered a deal by a consortium which were self reliant they would go for it plus get more of their money back , no brainer and shows how nieve TBK's actually were

seems the SC want it more. never was a fan of the bks as i suspected they had no money. I think they expected to raise some through a share but i dont think they had the time needed given the spls sanction proposals. The singapore bid was my prefered bidder and it certainly looks like they mean business. Theyve shown up the Bks bid for all its worth. Nothing more than a pipe dream in my eyes and a potential disaster in the making should they have won.

If SC takeover the club...I do hope they put Guys who have Rangers interests at heart on the board/chairman??

He's already said he will. It will be very interesting to hear who they are nd also who the consortium members are. Didn't he mention his consortium includes ex players? Did he mean ex Gers players or ex footballers?

Edited by Stefanovitch