TBK have won, named PB.

I'm in a pretty bad mood CG, so you better give a rest with this nonsense about getting abused. I'm pretty tired of it.

Ok mate i will take that as a threat.

Can i point out it's not nonsense as he has posted abuse towards me but if you want to ignore that and have a go at me thats your call mate.

I enjoy this site and hope to continue to use it and i can confirm i will not post about this subject unless provoked to do so again.

Edited by craig

I'm in a pretty bad mood CG, so you better give a rest with this nonsense about getting abused. I'm pretty tired of it.

We're all pig sick. The thing guys like Tannochbear has to understand is until you're 100% positive on information that matters so much, you keep schtum. In all these months since the crooks at D&P took over I can't recall feeling as bad as I do at the minute - and I've to go to work soon...

Nobody has the power to hurt you like your own folk - I'd advise tb to keep off line until the issue is resolved and after that I'd advise him to keep a very low profile! :-)

You've hurt us bad tb and what's worse is you were allowed to.

Edited by craig

We're all pig sick. The thing guys like Tannochbear has to understand is until you're 100% positive on information that matters so much, you keep schtum. In all these months since the crooks at D&P took over I can't recall feeling as bad as I do at the minute - and I've to go to work soon...

Nobody has the power to hurt you like your own folk - I'd advise tb to keep off line until the issue is resolved and after that I'd advise him to keep a very low profile! :-)

You've hurt us bad tb and what's worse is you were allowed to.

Very very good post mate. Now i dont agree with all you post at times but this is spot on.

How have we got to a stage where people post information as fact that is a pile of bull shit and when people point this out they are the bad guys?

Should this thread not be shifted to the lounge? The topic is completely nothing to do with Rangers or even football for that matter.

Maybe it should be deleted to save Tb further embarrassment, because he boobed big time.

It’ll still be brought up. Give the guy a break, he’ll not be feeling too good right now. I’d like to buy him a pint and a few hours with two brilliant Gas Cookers i know that tag team better than WWE guys