TBK have won, named PB.

As like every other bear i had my hopes sky high last night after the OP, and today back down in the dumps

with Admin statement and lack of movement.

It’s been a BIG thud as well.

i’m going dogging with a Susan Boyle look a like to chill out

"We fully understand and share the frustration of the fans. However, we cannot ignore the fact that while they wish to see an exit from administration there is a not a bid on the table now that will deliver that.''

None... Zilch, sad times.

So nothing is happening, why are people shocked at this? Why did people even think the op was correct? Not a go at the op just a general point, why do we beleive anything thats not official?

As for FS i will say for the last time mate, i will not reply to people like you who abuse fellow fans so please stop replying to me.

Yip. I feel sorry for him too. if i was him i doorstep the cretin that gave me the info asking why he gave him such info. Iâ??m pretty sure he asked if it was ok to post online first.

I get the feeling heâ??s been used which is a dam shame as heâ??s a nice fella on here

A wee explanation wouldn't have gone amiss, but I still think that he posted in good faith. Personally, I'd be ditching my username! :D

Having read the OP. And having read some of the replies....

He has given rise to "untruths". OK he didn't lie - or at least he wasn't lying with the info he had.

It is true however that this type of "rumour" and "conjecture" is what is firmly splitting the Rangers fanbase.

Leave it for the people who can deliver the information, to do so.

One-up-man-ship is not good in any shape or form. And it is the last thing our fractious support needs.

I get the feeling he’s been used which is a dam shame as he’s a nice fella on here

I don't think Tannochsidebear is the only one who's been used in last night's wee leak of info. He'll have had an excellent source and his source has maybe been used too. It looks to me like it might have been an exercise in gauging what the fans reaction would be. Pretty evil thing to do if that were the case.

No mate it was a statement as he seems unable to help himself abuse fellow fans and take a hint and not reply to me.

I'm in a pretty bad mood CG, so you better give a rest with this nonsense about getting abused. I'm pretty tied of it.

Edited by craig