TBK have won, named PB.

Very very good post mate. Now i dont agree with all you post at times but this is spot on.

How have we got to a stage where people post information as fact that is a pile of bull shit and when people point this out they are the bad guys?

Some people need saving from themselves! After a couple hours there should have been a block on this thread when no such news was forthcoming.

Reading between the lines from what Ally and the boy Kerr said things should be done by Wednesday - after that I'm booking my holidays so 'if' we do get to save the club my shares input is gonna be down somewhat!

B

Hopefully in time we'll look back and crack a joke or two with TB but at the moment I'm still kissed off! You know what I want most? It's the peace of mind knowing things are progressing, that way I may get more than 5 hours sleep! I'M CREAM CRACKERED AND HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED MY SHIFT!