No preferred bidder - latest D&P statement included (Page 3)

Do they even want to?

I'd suggest D&P would deliver Whyte yesterday if it meant they could decamp back to old London town.

Ticketus will change their story depending on who offers them more £ in that particular hour.

Whyte will sit laughing in his favoured bolt-hole.

I'd suggest D&P would deliver Whyte yesterday if it meant they could decamp back to old London town.

Ticketus will change their story depending on who offers them more £ in that particular hour.

Whyte will sit laughing in his favoured bolt-hole.

But surely the longer Ticketus fanny about, the closer we get to liquidation which would mean they get absolutely none of their money back. Or am I wrong?

I like most people on here believed what TB had put on (I don't doubt with good intentions) but today I'm angry at myself for believing another rumour. I just want this finished now.

Frankie

Do you know if Tannochsidebear has sources close to TBK?

Not asking for names.

I don't know him but he has provided information in the past regarding various talks held between supporters groups and various protagonists so I'm inclined to say yes.