No preferred bidder - latest D&P statement included (Page 3)

The guy has been all talk and no action, was yestersday claim from them just more lies and spin?

That is one of my concerns with Paul Murray.....how long has he been trying to get a deal sealed with Ticketus in order to move their bid forward???

There has always appeared to be a lot of hot air coming from the BK's camp....the pressure is now well & truly on to see if they can actually carry out what they've been saying!!!

9m alex thomson ‏ @alextomo

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details RFC Admins say they're not aware that BDO accountants have been approached to handle liquudation....

alex thomson ‏ @alextomo

Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details

My source wd defo know if they had been

alex thomson ‏ @alextomo

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details Well aware this could be creditors move but Admins wd know of it

Don't shoot the messenger. :)

Edited by caseyjones

Don't shoot the messenger. :)

Why would we shoot the messenger*, this looks to be complete rubbish by someone who tries in vein to tango us. (D&P said that there is money at least till end of May, you know.)

*Drawing and quartering with hot irons has much more appeal to the masses ...

seems a bit of a daft statement to me....

Why would you announce mid-morning that there will be no preferred bidder today.....there is still an awful lot of the day left, and sometimes things can happen VERY quickly.

seems a bit of a daft statement to me....

Why would you announce mid-morning that there will be no preferred bidder today.....there is still an awful lot of the day left, and sometimes things can happen VERY quickly.

To me it sounds like we will never have a PB the two camps seem as far apart today as they where weeks ago and none of them are willing to compromise on the sticking points.

Also looks like Alex Thomson has been listening to his pal the failed social worker again.