update to yesterdays thread

Any more insults and the ban hammer comes out. Simple.

So let"s be clear here is it ok for that fud to (in a snide way) tell me to gtf but I'm not to reply? If it is then fairness is well a truly on the back burner - along with the op's exclusives...

Let me know and I'll just feek off and save you the trouble of banning me!

So let"s be clear here is it ok for that fud to (in a snide way) tell me to gtf but I'm not to reply? If it is then fairness is well a truly on the back burner - along with the op's exclusives...

Let me know and I'll just feek off and save you the trouble of banning me!

I didn't address you. I addressed everyone.

Guest themightymcphed

If the assets are sold to a newco before any exit from from administration, then surely that's just a company change (like the terriers have done several times) rather than liquidation and the club and it's history survives no-matter-what. Also, as the club hasn't exited administration via a newco technically, would we still get punished?

Personally, I'm not too concerned about the punishments, they'll just fuel our desire to pummel this league. As long as the history is protected and the next league is 55, I would be able to live with that. But to reiterate, the history has to be protected and the CLUB (not company) recognised as the 1872 club!

If Bill Miller can deliver that, then it's a no-brainer. Tell whyte and ticketus to get to fuck!

Edited by themightymcphed
Damn iPad