update to yesterdays thread

Guest Tom Vallance

Could the hold up be this? No source named. Whyte's demands.

"High-placed source within one of the bidding groups:

Ticketus to agree to no legal recourse after the transfer of shares

A shareholding to be retained 'in his family' (not sure of the significance of that - any clever legal Bears explain?) Shareholding of between 20-25%

A lifetime non-executive directorship

His dealings in the takeover and last 12 months to be fully exonerated by whoever takes over

Might be bollocks, but I doubt it. See if it tallies in with what's in the papers tomorrow.

Source said 'the man is genuinely deluded.' "

tannoch, do D&P know the outcome of the tax case?

I haven't a clue why you're asking him? If he said it was raining outside I'd be in my Tee Shirt drawer!

That was Chick Young's response after every one of his exclusives was shown to be pap! Unforeseen...

Edited by A Horse With No Name

The thing that gets me is D&P again claiming there's no suitable bids. If it's something to do with Whyte, then surely they could come up with another form of words!!

The way they've worded it causes people to worry and to jump to conclusions regarding the viability of TBK, which in turn leads to accusations by TBK supporters that D&P are at it. It goes from one mess to another.

I haven't a clue why your asking him? If he said it was raining outside I'd be in my Tee Shirt drawer!

That was Chick Young's response after every one of his exclusives was shown to be pap! Unforeseen...

Well go back to Manor Farm