John Bennett Withdraws from The Blue Knights Consortium

Bang on the money. Now i dont think what the op did was right but i think it tells us alot about the state of TBK bid is.

If TBK's can't even agree who is definitely in the consortium, how do they ever plan to reach agreement with Ticketus???

If TBK's can't even agree who is definitely in the consortium, how do they ever plan to reach agreement with Ticketus???

It tells me that they dont have a group or bid ready, now thats just my view with nothing to back it up but i just dont see them as being ready to bid any time soon. I hope i'm wrong and they get annonced as the PB 2moro.

Guest Nacho's his name

First post here and I don't actually care if I'm banned because of this.

I'm a member on a few bears forums as I've always felt the fragmentation in our support is mainly caused by allegiance to one internet forum or the other, however i saw this post by Alan Harris and I'm just lost for words.

It's utterly disgraceful, he's shamed himself, his family and our club in his actions. I can only assume he has a huge ego and only interested in himself. If it was for financial gain I could understand but he's also created a thread to indicate his actions

We're at a precipice and he does something like this?

I don't care about politics, who's a prominent poster on whatever site or who has the misguided respect of large numbers of our internet support.

I just cannot fathom why someone would do this, it makes no sense and I can't understand why anyone who supports the Rangers would act in this way.

It really is utterly utterly unbelievable and will unfortunately live with me for many years

Guest kelpie
First post here and I don't actually care if I'm banned because of this.

I'm a member on a few bears forums as I've always felt the fragmentation in our support is mainly caused by allegiance to one internet forum or the other' date=' however i saw this post by Alan Harris and I'm just lost for words.

It's utterly disgraceful, he's shamed himself, his family and our club in his actions. I can only assume he has a huge ego and only interested in himself. If it was for financial gain I could understand but he's also created a thread to indicate his actions

We're at a precipice and he does something like this?

I don't care about politics, who's a prominent poster on whatever site or who has the misguided respect of large numbers of our internet support.

I just cannot fathom why someone would do this, it makes no sense and I can't understand why anyone who supports the Rangers would act in this way.

It really is utterly utterly unbelievable and will unfortunately live with me for many years[/quote']

Another first post, and I entirely agree. Shocking behaviour.