John Bennett Withdraws from The Blue Knights Consortium

Guest stonedandhappy

Can I ask your motivation in this BH?

Is it greed?

Is it an attempt to derail TBK's bid, thus forcing us closer to, your preferred choice, liquidation?

Is it simply the fact that you can't help grassing on people (aledgedly)?

Or is it a combination of all 3?

EDIT

Also, are you a hypocrite or do you have an ego the size of a planet to think that you can manage funds and be on the board for Supporters Direct, yet JB can't cope with 2 similar positions.

Edited by stonedandhappy

Can I ask your motivation in this BH?

Is it greed?

Is it an attempt to derail TBK's bid, thus forcing us closer to, your preferred choice, liquidation?

Is it simply the fact that you can't help grassing on people (aledgedly)?

Or is it a combination of all 3?

I'd say it is a combination of these mate.

The OP is just looking after number one. He does not give a.flying f.uck about Rangers. Complete taig behaviour from him. I hope he is so proud of himself.

Enough of the "Taig" comments please. Unwarranted. As I said early in the post. KEEP IT CIVIL.

His behaviour is NOT that of a true Rangers fan, especially in these times.

Utterly disgraceful.

Sooooo.....no-one is at all concerned that someone who was originally touted as a key member of TBK in the media and by Paul Murray himself, confirmed by his own mouth that he wasn't 100% sure of his involvement in the group.

No-one has any concerns over the overall stability of the BK's group, or their use of the media to try and enhance their support even to the extend of confirming members who haven't even confirmed them selves????

Instead, folk are focusing on one guy who revealed some important info (IMHO..) re. TBK's

Guest stonedandhappy
Sooooo.....no-one is at all concerned that someone who was originally touted as a key member of TBK in the media and by Paul Murray himself, confirmed by his own mouth that he wasn't 100% sure of his involvement in the group.

No-one has any concerns over the overall stability of the BK's group, or their use of the media to try and enhance their support even to the extend of confirming members who haven't even confirmed them selves????

Instead, folk are focusing on one guy who revealed some important info (IMHO..) re. TBK's

Or maybe just a hypocrite grandstanding.

A man who has admitted that he thinks liquidation is the way to go puts a potential spanner in TBK's bid doesn't concern you?

This man's actions could leave the Miller bid as the only viable option. Worse still if Miller were to pull out and this damages TBK bid then full scale liquidation is the only option, not Newco, not Hybrid CVA/liquidation, but potentially no Rangers.

And to add to that, he is gloating about it.

What's worse than a grass? A grass that revels in the boasts about getting someone into trouble.

Bang on the money. Now i dont think what the op did was right but i think it tells us alot about the state of TBK bid is.

a potential spanner in TBK's bid doesn't concern you?

John Bennett had confirmed that he wasn't 100% sure of his involvement, despite Paul Murray touting him as a Key member/big hitter within the consortium. Would folk rather have someone who is unsure of their commitment as part of a consortium or not have them at all???