Guest Nacho's his name

As impartial as it gets at the SFA nowadays.

Anonymity and transparency seem to the buzz words in that organisation now. I can't see Campell Ogilvie lasting much longer

So what does this information gain?

Do any of these people have any Celtic connections or previous issues regarding Rangers?

Or was it in fact an impartial independent panel?

So what does this information gain?

Do any of these people have any Celtic connections or previous issues regarding Rangers?

Or was it in fact an impartial independent panel?

No panel is independent, apparently. It's all one almighty plan to kill Rangers.

As impartial as it gets at the SFA nowadays.

Anonymity and transparency seem to the buzz words in that organisation now. I can't see Campell Ogilvie lasting much longer

How many of the three are not impartial, and what have they done previously to gain that tag?

Guest Nacho's his name

Impartial in recent history or anytime before that?

I know nothing about them other than trying to kill our club

How many of the three are not impartial, and what have they done previously to gain that tag?

"Anonymity and transparency"

What an oxymoron that is.

"We need to be transparent" - copyright Stewart Regan

"Our Panel are anonymous" (therefore we are not transparent) - copyright Stewart Regan

You couldnt make this clown up if you tried.

Stewart Regan.... BUFFOON, FOOL, INCOMPETENT BASTARD. Get out of our game NOW whilst we still have a game in Scotland to care about.

I genuinely don't believe that anyone who is impartial and has a detailed understanding of the situation could have come to the conclusion that these punishments were appropriate.

The demand for anonymity and the Regan connection also backs up that. Regan has shown with other appointments such as Lunny that he will people that have a bias.

The only conclusion that any rational person can reach is that these three are in no way impartial.

First story on the radio news this morning SFA call in police after the transparent and impartial but can't be named panel, receive threatening communications. Now they never said it was Rangers fans but dropped a big hint by linking Ally's call for the three to be named at the end of the story.

Funny how they never call in the police when one of their own Refs gets the usual death threats from the GFITW time after time.

First story on the radio news this morning SFA call in police after the transparent and impartial but can't be named panel, receive threatening communications. Now they never said it was Rangers fans but dropped a big hint by linking Ally's call for the three to be named at the end of the story.

Funny how they never call in the police when one of their own Refs gets the usual death threats from the GFITW time after time.

This is the final straw for me, I don't buy into media conspiracies normally but it's abundantly clear that the SFA have been upset by the fans reaction to the sanctions (boycotting, contacting sponsors etc) and have decided to make it look like they are under threat. Straight out of the Peter Lawell handbook on how to influence opinion and gain an advantage for yourself.

Edited by Juancornetto