I don't want Kennedy to 'save' us on his own because I never want to go back to the days of a single rich guy owning us. But, if he is willing to work with the BKs in the context of a broad based ownership model and one which includes a significant element of the support (via a share issue) then I am 100% in favour.

I dont mind the single owner route - yes we have been bitten twice on that one recently - but that doesnt mean that they are all that way.

That said, I am not averse to a joint ownership between TBK's and BK. So long as we have proper corporate governance, operate within our means, defend the club properly against our haters then I will be happy enough.

Let's hope it's the start of a cracking weekend.

New owners tomorrow .......

Good protest on Saturday .....

And beat the beggars on Sunday .....

Now that is what I'd call a Carlsberg weekend :wub::wub::wub:

FF Admin just posted:

In the last couple of weeks deals have been very near to closure and problems have arisen at the last minute on several occasions.

I am given to understand good progress has been made on several fronts in the last few days with regard to the presentation of a viable CVA and a way out of administration.

However, some issues still remain to be resolved so let's not get too carried away and work will certainly continue overnight and into tomorrow

Guest Dutchy

Hopefully some comes of all this as I'm getting really sick of this war of words, and actions on my club.

The hatred out there is palpable, get this sorted out guys.