Has the Offensive behaviour at football Bill been scrapped already?

Regardless of what Bill is in place, its been proven time and time again that the green brigade are completely untouchable with their actions. Absolutely nothing done from the Poppy shame banner right through to setting our stadium on fire at a youth cup final. I would support the actions of the police if they didnt just stand their with camera's and did actually do something regarding them.

However, I dont see what they did wrong yesterday. The RIP stuff was predicted and if anything wound the Bears up less than a Champions display would have... they done nothing but prove their obsession with our club. The fake gun thing, I dont know what's happened there but all males were being searched going into the Rangers end yesterday. I doubt its the same at the home end!

In retrospect, I think there's a very good chance that the fake gun is actually one of their black bin bags on a cane (bag wrapped around it). Some people have said that it wasn't an edited photo because it came from an iPhone, but it's easy enough to quickly edit something and take a photo of the edited result with your phone.

At first glance it's a very misleading image, but it doesn't stand up under scrutiny.

In retrospect, I think there's a very good chance that the fake gun is actually one of their black bin bags on a cane (bag wrapped around it). Some people have said that it wasn't an edited photo because it came from an iPhone, but it's easy enough to quickly edit something and take a photo of the edited result with your phone.

At first glance it's a very misleading image, but it doesn't stand up under scrutiny.

Look at the bit at the tip of the gun. If it was a black bin bag wrapped round a cane that wee standy up bit wouldn't be there (I'm not very technical minded when it comes to guns. :D)!

I had a good look at this last night and I don't think it's actually a gun after all.

It sure looks like one because of a variety of factors:

1. The way the guy seems to be holding it;

2. The 'foresight' at the tip;

3. The 'metal-work- halfway down.

Unfortunately, I think all of those three factors which seem obvious to begin with are wrong:

1. The arm is actually from the guy to the left of the 'gun' holder;

2. The foresight is actually a groundsman;

3. The curved metalwork is actually black paint from the banner.