Bill Miller named as preferred bidder by RFC

Now the real fun starts...

Yeah, i’m sitting here pretty happy, i think it’s more to do with relief more than anything. Even though we still have several peaks and troughs to pass through yet

The club's homepage is ahead of this ...

BILL MILLER is on course to become the new owner of Rangers after being granted preferred bidder status today by administrators Duff & Phelps.

After weeks of negotiations and discussions, the administrators have announced that the hugely successful American businessman now has the opportunity to complete a purchase for the club.

Paul Clark, joint administrator, told staff at a meeting at Ibrox this morning.

"We would like to thank all parties for their efforts in seeking to submit bids which preserve the long history and success of the Club.

"We are delighted to announce that today we have received an unconditional bid for the business and assets of Rangers Football Club plc from Mr Bill Miller which has been accepted in principle and he is now the preferred bidder. Mr Miller now proposes to complete his transaction by the end of the season."

Miller time

Accept him, welcome him, question him, be patient.

I agree mate, he should be given a chance to expalin his plans for the club. But we should be questioning as much as we can. I'm happy with this as i dont think TBK were ever going to get a bid that was close to been good enough.