Think we also need to get realistic when it comes to the CL, we will never win it but a don't see why we can't get out of the groups on a regular basis with a team mainly built at home, or into the later stages of the Thursday cup this all achievable with the right planning in place.

In 5 or more years time yes. It's going to take us that long to build a team capable of winning the SPL.

You do all realise that CW offered to pay HMRC back in full at 2million per year. They said no.

They knew they may get nothing. This is a test case for them.

If they make an example of Rangers they can then go after the bigger clubs. If they play ball with Rangers all the bigger clubs will breath a sigh of relief.

They are going to war with tax avoidance in football. Rangers are the test case.

Again as I keep saying I hope I am wrong but I dont believe I am.

In 5 or more years time yes. It's going to take us that long to build a team capable of winning the SPL.

Yes we are heading for a long period of those B'#'#'#rds dominating.

You do all realise that CW offered to pay HMRC back in full at 2million per year. They said no.

They knew they may get nothing. This is a test case for them.

If they make an example of Rangers they can then go after the bigger clubs. If they play ball with Rangers all the bigger clubs will breath a sigh of relief.

They are going to war with tax avoidance in football. Rangers are the test case.

Again as I keep saying I hope I am wrong but I dont believe I am.

So it then doesn't matter who is in control and who tries to negotiate with HMRC? Why then do you have a problem with Miller side stepping the issue altogether?

It seems to me that although we'll probably be without CL money on a regular basis and Europa money could fluctuate and the way things are going, possibly not average out to more than a couple of million which would be a shortfall of several million on average over the past few years.

However, over the past few years we've been paying the bank back about £5m per year plus interest, so about £6m and pretty much breaking even or making a small loss - and that's while doing some modest spending in the transfer market.

So it seems to me that if we go back to the financial model we had under the cosh of Lloyds then we should be able to break even without the European money due to having no debt or interest to pay.

I can't see the need to halve the wage bill etc. It's just back to the financial restraints that we're now pretty much used to.

I think the biggest challenge for breaking even is that you don't know your income in advance so perhaps we have to budget for the worst case scenario and then any surplus we make is our transfer fund for the next season.

We do have to do better in the transfer market. It's been pointed out somewhere (although I don't know the veracity of it) that Celtic have only spent a couple of million net over the past five years due to selling players on for decent amounts, whereas we have supposedly spent something like a net £25m even with a few large fees for the likes of Hutton etc.

I don't believe for a second that clown offered to pay them back £2 million a season. Never heard anything from HMRC to back up those claims. Rangers had no money to pay them back £2 million a year. Was blowing hot air as per usual while racking up another debt to HMRC but not handing over the PAYE.

So it then doesn't matter who is in control and who tries to negotiate with HMRC? Why then do you have a problem with Miller side stepping the issue altogether?

He is not side stepping the issue. He is taking the Rangers that we know and love and 'incubating' it with the hope that it can get a CVA. It wont and we will be stuck with newco which is not Rangers.

I really believe that Bill Miller knows this and this is just to appease the fans. It seems to be working.

He has no clue what he is getting himself involved in.

When it comes to light that Rangers(oldco) has no chance of a CVA we will act. It will though be too late.

I don't believe for a second that clown offered to pay them back £2 million a season. Never heard anything from HMRC to back up those claims. Rangers had no money to pay them back £2 million a year. Was blowing hot air as per usual while racking up another debt to HMRC but not handing over the PAYE.

Making an offer is one thing.....carrying it through is something completely different!!!

Reports in the media have pointed to HMRC having issues with Whyte - they possibly don't trust him to make good on any deals/offers!!!

SPL inside 5 years is do-able making moves in Euro could take longer but who said being a Rangers fan was easy.

He is not side stepping the issue. He is taking the Rangers that we know and love and 'incubating' it with the hope that it can get a CVA. It wont and we will be stuck with newco which is not Rangers.

I really believe that Bill Miller knows this and this is just to appease the fans. It seems to be working.

He has no clue what he is getting himself involved in.

When it comes to light that Rangers(oldco) has no chance of a CVA we will act. It will though be too late.

One simple question then for you, and i have asked every single person this question that have had a go at anybody other than TBK buying Rangers this but i have yet to have a responce.

If not Miller, then whats your alternative ? As TBK dont have the means or will not spend the money needed.