SPL inside 5 years is do-able making moves in Euro could take longer but who said being a Rangers fan was easy.

In my lifetime I've seen 9 in a row, a UEFA Final, 18 titles, 14 Scottish Cups and 19 League Cups. A few years without won't shale my devotion one little bit.

He is not side stepping the issue. He is taking the Rangers that we know and love and 'incubating' it with the hope that it can get a CVA. It wont and we will be stuck with newco which is not Rangers.

I really believe that Bill Miller knows this and this is just to appease the fans. It seems to be working.

He has no clue what he is getting himself involved in.

When it comes to light that Rangers(oldco) has no chance of a CVA we will act. It will though be too late.

There's clearly a far, far better chance of getting a CVA with a newco, and more importantly it relieves the urgency. We don't have time to get involved in the protracted court battles that need to be fought against CW and ticketus, and having these issues (hopefully temporarily) dealt with by another corporate entity is one of the major plus-points of the plan. It would appear that the amount of financial damage HMRC could do the newco via this route is very limited - although they may try to trash the oldco and "destroy our history" in an attempt to make an example of us.

One simple question then for you, and i have asked every single person this question that have had a go at anybody other than TBK buying Rangers this but i have yet to have a responce.

If not Miller, then whats your alternative ? As TBK dont have the means or will not spend the money needed.

As I have said in a previous post. Miller is our only choice. No one else will come in.

That does not mean we should accept him without asking questions. We have done so before. Craig Whyte anyone?

As I have said in a previous post. Miller is our only choice. No one else will come in.

That does not mean we should accept him without asking questions. We have done so before. Craig Whyte anyone?

Questions were asked of Whyte, he just either told folk what they wanted to hear, lied or refused to answer the question!!!

He is not side stepping the issue. He is taking the Rangers that we know and love and 'incubating' it with the hope that it can get a CVA. It wont and we will be stuck with newco which is not Rangers.

I really believe that Bill Miller knows this and this is just to appease the fans. It seems to be working.

He has no clue what he is getting himself involved in.

When it comes to light that Rangers(oldco) has no chance of a CVA we will act. It will though be too late.

Newco is not Rangers here we go, Rangers is many things to many people and as long as Rangers play at Ibrox then it's Rangers for me. So oldco will never get a CVA and we will act, act what upset, pissed off or just confused because you sound confused to me.

Also seems to be a threat in there as well what are you going to do let the air out of his tyres when he's not looking.

I agree with Brianb on that last point. I for one and hoping he is the real deal but with what we have had to put up with in the past 12 months nobody can blame any fans for showing concern especially when we have no idea why he is interested in Rangers. Been mentioned plenty by Frankie and others than there are still so many questions to be asked. I guess we just need to show a little faith but having had your fingers burnt previously that is not easy for some people.

Why just go back to Whyte why not Murray and again you've not asked any questions you've just stated facts according to your world.

One simple question then for you, and i have asked every single person this question that have had a go at anybody other than TBK buying Rangers this but i have yet to have a responce.

If not Miller, then whats your alternative ? As TBK dont have the means or will not spend the money needed.

He won't answer that question mate, he sounds like a two bit politician it's easy to tear something down when you have no idea how to rebuild it.

It's a bit like the poll 'Are you happy with Bill Miller'

No, but at this time there is no one else.

In my lifetime I've seen 9 in a row, a UEFA Final, 18 titles, 14 Scottish Cups and 19 League Cups. A few years without won't shale my devotion one little bit.

This is an attitude everyone would do well to adopt. Well said J