We Both Back Miller - Brian Kennedy

He did submit 2 bids. More than Ng did. I think you're doing the guy a disservice.

2 bids???

At least 1 of them was meant to be £1.

He is the type of guy like PM that even when somebody takes over at Rangers will be in the media all the time talking about a new bid.

2 bids???

At least 1 of them was meant to be £1.

He is the type of guy like PM that even when somebody takes over at Rangers will be in the media all the time talking about a new bid.

What does Brian Kennedy stand to gain from the publicity his temporary association with Rangers would create?

What does Brian Kennedy stand to gain from the publicity his temporary association with Rangers would create?

Are you kidding mate? He owns a team, owns business's, it's win win for him. He gets to walk away with loads of press coverage and some fans think he is great after doing nothing.

Are you kidding mate? He owns a team, owns business's, it's win win for him. He gets to walk away with loads of press coverage and some fans think he is great after doing nothing.

This is a very naive post. No businessman gets involved in a takeover venture like this purely to 'look good' - there is always some financial reason, some business purpose to doing so. I've literally never heard of the notion of someone bidding to take over a football team purely on the grounds of wanting people to like him.

This is a very naive post. No businessman gets involved in a takeover venture like this purely to 'look good' - there is always some financial reason, some business purpose to doing so. I've literally never heard of the notion of someone bidding to take over a football team purely on the grounds of wanting people to like him.

Ok mate if you say so, i think the word naive should be used to describe the fact you think he was really going to take over at Rangers. Hell there was more chance of TBK taking over on there own, and that was zero imo.

Ok mate if you say so, i think the word naive should be used to describe the fact you think he was really going to take over at Rangers. Hell there was more chance of TBK taking over on there own, and that was zero imo.

I wish you would have passed on that information months ago it would have saved much worry and speculation.