Kennedy And Whyte In Discussions

Why is Kennedy interfering in something that should be left to Miller to sort out, free publicity ? he should stick to hivs.

Kennedy can still come back in either alone or with the Knights that say "Ni" (money) if Bill Miller doesn't complete a takeover.

Why is Kennedy interfering in something that should be left to Miller to sort out, free publicity ? he should stick to hivs.

If Miller doesnt fulfill his takeover TBK could step in with the shares and propose a CVA. However BK is in New York now.

Kennedy can still come back in either alone or with the Knights that say "Ni" (money) if Bill Miller doesn't complete a takeover.

TBK's are and have been so far all mouth and trousers, unless I missed them putting their money up, or more correctly someone else's money.

murray minor should be no where near the Ibrox boardroom, he was part of the problem.

this was posted earlier by his pressman

Dave Swanton ‏ @SwannyMediaMan

Just spoke to BK in New York he stressed the most important thing is for Rangers to survive.

Why is it important to kennedy ? he's a hivs supporter.

What next, I kid you not if The Queen pitched up at Ibrox tomorrow and bought the club as part of her Jubilee celebrations I wouldn't be surprised.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pope himself pitched up & bought the club!!!

It makes no sense for Kennedy to buy Whyte's shares to deliver them to Miller, as a newco will already have been created and in UEFA's eyes merging the current company and newco still creates a newco and we get a 3 year Euro ban.

It only makes sense if they're intent on saving the current company in its current form.

It only makes sense if they're intent on saving the current company in its current form.

Have to agree on that point and a CVA approach avoiding a Newco with Whyte removed as a hurdle and Miller's financial input in return for a majority shareholding would give the best chance of satisfying both the support and the creditors.