Is Scottish football being turned into a war zone. With almost every day players, directors, managers the SFA\SPL all shouting their mouth off in the papers wanting Rangers punished, relegated(or not), are they forgetting the fact that Rangers are accountable for a reasonable chunk of their yearly budget. Yesterday Jason Brown was shouting his mouth off in the media saying that Rangers should be relegated. If I was the Aberdeen director I would be furious that players of the club are making such statements to the press. Aberdeen are said to be financially walking a fine line. Could a boycott of Pittodrie just be the bullet to put them out of business? All of a sudden supporters are realising what a weapon they have in their hands. The fact that Dunfermline almost collapsed when Rangers withheld their money let supporters see how near to the precipice some clubs are running. Rangers and Celtic supporters could possibly bring clubs down at will. The money Sky pumps in may be a cushion for most clubs but if the war begins for real then the carnage created could see the demise of some of the weaker clubs and put Scottish professional football in serious danger.

The football authorities should think of this, and instead of running about like headless chickens thinking up sanctions to punish Rangers with, they should get back down to the business of negotiating to get the clubs all running in the same direction.

The people who created this disastrous situation, Murray and Whyte, have fled the roost and will never be running a football club again. It is time to make sure these thing can never happen again and not be brewing up a war zone

Good sense but for one point, there are groups of supporters of rival teams out there, who hate Rangers more than they support their own team. Sad but true. Unfortunately these muppets are trying to sow the wind, forgetful that they may well be the ones who reap the whirlwind.

Why are those managers, players, coaches and Club owners etc not being charged with "bringing the game into disrepute"?

If any such person was to criticise any other Club at any other time they would quickly be hauled before the magical "fast track" disciplinary Board for such a crime.

So why the silence now from Vincent Lunny. Why is this man trousering a salary for doing less than fuck all?

Why are the chuckle brothers ignoring this pantomime?

Where's that man with the golden touch, halfwit Regan? It's only taken him 2 years to get Scottish Football in complete turmoil.

I wonder where we'll be in another 2 years. I hope he's away on a job search I hope, as far away as possible. I hear Billy Smart is touring Australia and is short of a clown or two.

Good sense but for one point, there are groups of supporters of rival teams out there, who hate Rangers more than they support their own team. Sad but true. Unfortunately these muppets are trying to sow the wind, forgetful that they may well be the ones who reap the whirlwind.

We have the Goon Brigade boycotting their own club this morning, if we don't get chucked out the league, how's that for hating us more than loving their own club stupid inbreed wanks.

I honestly think we are watching the beginning of the end for Scottish Football and after all these years it's only taken 4 men imo to bring it about in a perfect shit storm, we have the crooks Murray & Whyte, the incompetent Regan and last but not least the devil himself Liewell.

I am of the opinion now that f@ck it and f@ck them all, let's bring the whole corrupt system down. If we go down then the rest are going down with us, Whyte and Murray are the architects of our troubles but the other clubs (especially the scum) and their supporters are the architects of the demise of the SFA and SPL with their machinations, plots and mischief making in trying to screw us over in our hours of need.

Noted the recent campaign by their supporters' chief O'Rourke (the same who wanted (on twitter) that the Protestant shipbuilders of the Titanic should have gone down with her) about the Hooped Hordes boycotting the games of those chairmen's teams who voted for our reinstatement. They are simply wanting us down, no matter what. They would jump out of a window behind us to watch us crash to the floor a few seconds before hitting the ground themselves. It simply beggars belief and ever since 2008 I solely have utter contempt for this lot ... (not least for creating this hostile environment after years of "ceasefire")

Noted the recent campaign by their supporters' chief O'Rourke (the same who wanted (on twitter) that the Protestant shipbuilders of the Titanic should have gone down with her) about the Hooped Hordes boycotting the games of those chairmen's teams who voted for our reinstatement. They are simply wanting us down, no matter what. They would jump out of a window behind us to watch us crash to the floor a few seconds before hitting the ground themselves. It simply beggars belief and ever since 2008 I solely have utter contempt for this lot ... (not least for creating this hostile environment after years of "ceasefire")

Despise the Bheggars and have done from an ealry age, i would love them to be in our position and would glady see their demise. but i would not actively work to that end, unlike those scum bassas that is a level even my hatred of them would not allow me to sink.

They've almost gone out of business once in the 90's but I don't recall many Rangers fans putting the boot in at the time and trying to nail the coffin down. They may have been a bit of laughing up sleeves but I don't remember their level of active hatred - and even though they were nothing special for the league at the time as they were regularly finishing fourth or fifth and their fans had deserted them, I don't remember many bears actually demanding either their demise or relegation.

I really think most would have preferred if they survived.

Woe betide them if ever they run into hard times or if they are ever found to have been up to anything dodgy, or any other club for that matter. We're being persecuted in our own country for our loyalty to a football club it's a travesty.

The weird thing is that so many clubs seem to want draconian measures when surely the same sanctions will apply to any of them should they get into trouble. And ironically with sanctions against Rangers it becomes more likely something will go wrong for one or two of them. Not only that, there are obviously many skeletons in the cupboards across all football clubs and quite a few board members who could be accused of bringing the game into disrepute who have yet to be punished.

I still fail to see the heinous crime that Rangers have committed - a few misdemeanours perpetrated by unpopular owners of the club but not quite any felonies. In fact the biggest problem has been the heavy handed action by another body (HMRC) before they have even found the club guilty of anything.

At worst, an owner of Rangers has been overconfident in a tax dodge for wages that he thought would be fine. It's the motoring equivalent of picking up a bunch of parking fines when the driver thought he would get away with the slightly dodgy parking that everyone else was doing.

The problem with the disproportionate and incredibly late response by the authorities led the club being passed to someone who had no shame in doing the dirtiest of tricks to remove the fines from the club and make a tidy sum for himself. It seems to me that it was HMRC who created the circumstances that delivered us Whyte and then paid the price for him - making us all suffer at the same time, and the SFA then punish us further for their own dereliction of duty!

With the crimes and circumstances which created them put together by two former owners, a bunch of accountants, HMRC and the SFA - why is there a witch hunt against the club which itself has had no real part to play - along with the long suffering fans? Just who are they trying to severely punish? And for what? Should we severely punish hospitals, make them impossible to run properly and allow the patients to suffer greatly, because some dodgy administrator commits insurance fraud? And that's a real crime too which results in a long jail sentence.

The other weird thing is the SFA punishing Rangers with a sentence length, which is longer than the length of time the guilty party spent in charge of the club.

Scottish football is not in great health, but instead of looking after each other with solidarity, the result is the clubs and officials acting like hens at a pecking party...