Whyte Knight? Scottish Sun

Even in the unlikely event it is true, Whyte would probably be involved which isn't what many of our fans would want I'm sure.

Alas I'm hearing those very noises.....:(

It's getting so the only escape will be a bottle of whisky and a revolver.....:(

Dunno man I wouldn't recommend wiping your arse with that paper, will be left red raw.

It's also awkward on a piss-up when you decide to moon & have "super-calley-go-ballistic-celtic-are-atrocious" on your arse. Wait no, that's ace - Sun bogroll is #winning!

Guest Teebear
whyte is either the smartest bastard ever, or he's dicing with his own life

Im new to this posting shit.. But think he's smart and the bears will be in SPL next year.. In my opinion only :) x

Guest Teebear

First time on here.. But if they have.. Can only be good news.. I'm a quiet observer who goes to games when I can afford.. Have followed Rangers faithfully for 25 years.. Am a Rangers lover.. Not a Celtic Hater.. Just want to go to another matchday at Ibrox if I have time.. Cant beat it :)