Charles Green named as guy behind UK Consortium

Guest Tom Vallance

Would love to have a happy ending -

It would also be great considering Guidi and King were adamant the London consortium did not exist last night on SSB

To be fair, they might not per se... :D

Hate to argue with the site owner...but it's not fascinating, it's shitty, petty, childish shite. The day we finally get a grown up owner who lives in the real world, away from these fucking financial lunatics with their seperate rules and morality, the better.

If someone wants the club, what's so hard about saying so and going for it?

I understand the frustration but it could just as easily be someone who doesnt fancy the spotlight (look what happened to Bill Miller under the spotlight - I dont mean the banners forced him out but he was receiving over 1,000 emails a day - and that takes away from your own, current business interests) and therefore wants to run interference to keep the packs of wolves (otherwise known as mhedia) at bay.

I would be surprised if any of us wouldnt just prefer to wake up one morning to turn on the TV and find that the breaking news is that Rangers are now owned by some super-wealthy individual or consortium. I think we all would prefer it just happened rather than being played out in the media, especially when the media - if they are against us (yes, you, BBC) can run interference and take a potential purchaser out of the equation with a hatchet job on them.

IMHO, keep it quiet, do the due diligence, make the final unconditional offer, buy the club and then announce it.

I know some dont like that we, the fans, wouldnt hear about it and therefore get to know and form an opinion on the new owner - but the reality here is that we cant do a great about any new owner anyway.... plus, we are edging very close to destruction and are pretty much at the "beggars cant be choosers" phase of the end game.

Hate to argue with the site owner...but it's not fascinating, it's shitty, petty, childish shite. The day we finally get a grown up owner who lives in the real world, away from these fucking financial lunatics with their seperate rules and morality, the better.

If someone wants the club, what's so hard about saying so and going for it?

Steady Andy!

With reference to the press surrounding Miller, Dingbat, and tims trying to muddy the water etc., I'm not surprised anyone is keeping stuff close to their chest.

Steady Andy!

With reference to the press surrounding Miller, Dingbat, and tims trying to muddy the water etc., I'm not surprised anyone is keeping stuff close to their chest.

I agree but it's still shit for fans waiting for this agony to end. I seriously think I will throw up with all this tension. :sowsuser:

Guest cail
I understand the frustration but it could just as easily be someone who doesnt fancy the spotlight (look what happened to Bill Miller under the spotlight - I dont mean the banners forced him out but he was receiving over 1,000 emails a day - and that takes away from your own, current business interests) and therefore wants to run interference to keep the packs of wolves (otherwise known as mhedia) at bay.

I would be surprised if any of us wouldnt just prefer to wake up one morning to turn on the TV and find that the breaking news is that Rangers are now owned by some super-wealthy individual or consortium. I think we all would prefer it just happened rather than being played out in the media, especially when the media - if they are against us (yes, you, BBC) can run interference and take a potential purchaser out of the equation with a hatchet job on them.

IMHO, keep it quiet, do the due diligence, make the final unconditional offer, buy the club and then announce it.

I know some dont like that we, the fans, wouldnt hear about it and therefore get to know and form an opinion on the new owner - but the reality here is that we cant do a great about any new owner anyway.... plus, we are edging very close to destruction and are pretty much at the "beggars cant be choosers" phase of the end game.

Eactly.

Far too many Journalists trying to get the "scoop" to beat everyone else and before you know it it's on FB,twitter,Football forums and the rabid ones are doing their level best to sabotage whatever piece of news that is leaked.

Just wish our transfer targets were this secretive:yesrfc:

according to the DR this morning....Gordon McKie (ex-SRU Chief Exec) has "spend the last 4 days locked inside Ibrox, pouring over the club's finances". It also states that McKie has already clocked up nearly 2 weeks worth of due diligence already - all on behalf of BK

This guy was linked only to Brian Kennedy, never to the BK's!!! There were also the reports of BK meeting with CW a few days ago!!!