RANGERS administrators Duff and Phelps have released the following statement.

David Whitehouse, joint administrator, said: "The most important information today for Rangers supporters is that discussions with two bidding parties are at a very advanced stage and we hope to reach agreement with one at the earliest opportunity.

"We have noted today the publication of reasons for the findings of the SFA's judicial panel.

"We welcome the fact that the panel described the witnesses who appeared on behalf of the Club at the hearing as credible and reliable but as stated previously we were very disappointed that the panel did not differentiate sufficiently between the actions of the Club compared with the actions of individuals. We look forward to the appeal being heard next week.

"It is most unusual for us to comment publicly on individual bids but due to the allegations made by Mr Kennedy and Mr Murray today with the regard to our conduct as administrators we feel compelled to reveal important facts in relation to the various Blue Knights attempts to buy the Club.

"For the avoidance of doubt some of the comments made at today's press conference were grossly misleading.

"First I would state unequivocally, that every opportunity was afforded to these parties.

"The fundamental reason we could not proceed with the Blue Knights/Ticketus combination was that we were advised there was not agreement within the consortium in relation to the funding of their bid.

"Throughout the process Mr Kennedy told us repeatedly he would be the 'last man standing'. As Mr Kennedy today made a virtue of explaining publicly details of his bid we are in a position to comment on those remarks. Of the £5.5 million cash on 'day one' figure Mr Kennedy quoted, £3.5 million of that would be provided by us in any case from the Club's debtors.

"The bid structure also factors in performance in Europe, and reaching the later stages of the UEFA Champions League which cannot be achieved next season for example.

"We therefore find it extraordinary and very disappointing that Mr Kennedy in particular should assert that the amount being offered is irrelevant. Time and again he and others have been afforded the opportunity to become the best bid in play and it has not happened. We have a statutory duty to accept the best bid that is deliverable.

"The bid should also be commercially better than the liquidation of the business. Mr Miller's bid was deliverable but he chose not to proceed. We firmly believe the best interests of the Club would be served by all involved in the process respecting the bidding process."

Dave Swanton ‏ @SwannyMediaMan

After D and P statement BK organising statement from his lawyer with full details of bid. Will then circulate to show BK total transparency

Retweeted by Frankie

Scumbags - no need to read that pap only question I have is I hope you two bastards realise we know exactly what you are up to!

Fuck you two! DIRTY FUCKING BASTARDS!

I think you need to take a step back mate from all this.

Now it's clear your getting your orders from somebody else to peedle rubbish but your starting to waste thread after thread with your pro TBK rubbish. They have made a joke of an offer and lets hope they go away for good or get some real money.

I think you need to take a step back mate from all this.

Now it's clear your getting your orders from somebody else to peedle rubbish but your starting to waste thread after thread with your pro TBK rubbish. They have made a joke of an offer and lets hope they go away for good or get some real money.

You've got to get rid of this notion that if someones' opinion differs to your own that they are under instructions or peddling spin and lies, it's repetitive, boring and frankly makes you look foolish and nothing but a sad McCarthyite (that's Joseph not Dalton).

You've got to get rid of this notion that if someones' opinion differs to your own that they are under instructions or peddling spin and lies, it's repetitive, boring and frankly makes you look foolish and nothing but a sad McCarthyite (that's Joseph not Dalton).

Ok mate if you say so but i will have my own view on what people are posting thanks. If you take 2 mins to read the utter pish this guys has been posting in the last few days it's unreal.

I would expect nothing else in terms of a responce from you mate because you are guity of the same thing over and over again. Your BK today showed anybody with a brain that they have been at it from day 1.

Or will you just post the same pish about fans not caring, fans not clued up like you, fans to lazy to find anything out. Funny when i keep asking what we dont get or know you never get back with a responce.

Ok mate if you say so but i will have my own view on what people are posting thanks. If you take 2 mins to read the utter pish this guys has been posting in the last few days it's unreal.

I would expect nothing else in terms of a responce from you mate because you are guity of the same thing over and over again. Your BK today showed anybody with a brain that they have been at it from day 1.

Or will you just post the same pish about fans not caring, fans not clued up like you, fans to lazy to find anything out. Funny when i keep asking what we dont get or know you never get back with a responce.

I tend to disagree with 99% of what he posts but it's him that's posting it he's not under anybodys orders ffs.

You'd be best sitting in a darkened room for a few days because it's obvious what's going on is way, way over your head and the situation is far too fluid for you to handle.

You hear the fat lady singing yet ?

Guest Guardian

Looks like it's still not safe to post anything that questions BK or TBK.

Anyone else is fair game though.

Kennedy won't spend the money, so he's out. Get over it, or would you rather see us taken over by a bunch of Rangers men who won't spend any of their own money.

How long could the club live on that ?

Time to move on guys.

Rangers Supporters ‏ @rangersfctrust

Kennedy hits back with a letter from his lawyers to D&P. Live on Sky Sports News now.

Kennedy "At no point have Blue Knights said they would receive money from Europe next year"

Kennedy "Prepared to fund trading losses throughout the summer. This was not noted by administrators."

Kennedy "Still maintins Blue Knights are last ones standing. No due diligence taken place by other bids."

Looks like it's still not safe to post anything that questions BK or TBK.

Anyone else is fair game though.

Kennedy won't spend the money, so he's out. Get over it, or would you rather see us taken over by a bunch of Rangers men who won't spend any of their own money.

How long could the club live on that ?

Time to move on guys.

Everyone is allowed to post what they like as long as it is within reason and not disrespectful to others.