I don't trust Duff & Phelps, not one iota.

Nothing is starting here at all. Other people have voiced their initial concerns yesterday & today. I wanted to voice my opinion last night, but thought it was better to leave it for 24hrs and see if I still felt the same way tonight.

I'm not inciting any protests either. I simply don't trust Duff & Phelps and what we were told in their press conference with Green.

We all have a right to go with our instincts on this and my instincts tell me to be suspicious of whether what we were told is 100% accurate.

Other people won't agree with me being suspicious and asking questions and I respect that point of view.

The most important point I'm making is that I want to know whether Duff & Phelps & Green were bullshitting about the "Bill Miller newco" model coming into effect if a CVA is rejected or if they actually plan a straight newco & speedy liquidation of Rangers Football Club plc.

I think that's an important question.

A question for the people that are always saying the admin are at it.

What have they done to make them at it and if it's so bad and so obvious then why has nobody esp TBK and BK given us this great info they have on the admin team?

Ha thats 2 questions but you know what i mean.

Also if they are at it and it can be proved i would be the first person to want them to get to fuck. I seem to recall getting warned not to claim things with no proof so come on guys in the know lets see the evidence?

I think I've now figured out exactly where we are at the moment with the help of my brother who's been suggesting a different newco scenario to me for weeks.

We're already in the process of a Bill Miller (type) plan.

The only differences are that Green has done a deal for the shareholding and it's being painted in a different light by D&P & Green.

Green's consortium have actually bought the shareholding (pending a CVA agreement) and if the CVA isn't agreed then everything will be transferred to newco & Rangers Football Club plc will be liquidated, either way, the deal is already in place - IE "no reverse gear".

This is why Green was talking about the major creditors accepting a CVA or getting "nothing".

Edited by Zappa

I think I've now figured out exactly where we are at the moment with the help of my brother who's been suggesting a different newco scenario to me for weeks.

We're already in the process of a Bill Miller (type) plan.

The only differences are that Green has done a deal for the shareholding and it's being painted in a different light by D&P & Green.

Green's consortium have actually bought the shareholding (pending a CVA agreement) and if the CVA isn't agreed then everything will be transferred to newco & Rangers Football Club plc will be liquidated, either way, the deal is already in place - IE "no reverse gear".

This is why Green was talking about the major creditors accepting a CVA or getting "nothing".

The frog has well and truly been boiled.

TBH, I think this is probably the type of strategy that any biidder would have been advised to take. You can even see from TBK's written bid that a newco WAS involved.

Trouble is how said bid is presented. You might be able to explain x amount of the bid hinging on a successful CVA, but I have a feeling that HMRC (and a lot of OTHERS) won't take too kindly to an all or nothing proposal.