Simple answer to SFA sanctions

Unless you have a degree in accountancy you are classed as a Tim on here. :fish:

OUCH :D

To be fair, we do have a reasonably high proportion of sad, boring accountants (Bluedell you know I am talking about you....) - however, TannochsideBear and I are of the fun, interesting accountant type :thup:

Guest millersrightboot
Thanks for the welcome, much better than on FF, where if you have less than 10,000 posts you must be a tim!

how true they are like little kids on FF if you write something that admin dont like they just ban you for no valid reason

OUCH :D

To be fair, we do have a reasonably high proportion of sad, boring accountants (Bluedell you know I am talking about you....) - however, TannochsideBear and I are of the fun, interesting accountant type :thup:

Hat's of to the accountant guys, they do take the time to explain things to us less than clear on the terminology, of a CVA, EBT, and TUPE.

to go back to original post then I'd have to say I don't think we've got the players to win the league next season (provided they all agreed to stay).

We're short up front for a start. We've lost Miller & Jelavic over last year or so. You can't take them out of the side and not replace them then expect to carry on as if nothing had happened

to go back to original post then I'd have to say I don't think we've got the players to win the league next season (provided they all agreed to stay).

We're short up front for a start. We've lost Miller & Jelavic over last year or so. You can't take them out of the side and not replace them then expect to carry on as if nothing had happened

Well,if we do resign all our players I would argue that we do have enough up front to challenge,if we get Naismith back and we have Aluko scoring,then big Jig I'm sure could score 15 goals a season playing up front,Lafferty and you can add in Little along with the likes of Hemmings,all these players are good enough for the SPL

Edited by ian1964