this duff and phelps .

:confused:right now this outfit are in charge and running the club ,now we have Paul Clark in this mornings paper saying : the club will consider seeking review of this most dissapointing decision ,does this mean another appeal and if so will the bill be picked up by duff and phelps or will we just keep making solictors richer .

Has QC Keen made any statement about last nights farce , i would like to hear his take on proceedings ?

I think he said they made a decision which is not possible

Yes I'd like to hear his take, but I understood the RFFF paid Keen not the club

RST were saying on twitter that it was part RFFF, and I presume therefore that the club paid the rest.

Guest bluezulu

The sooner we realise that we are on our own the sooner we can move forward. Gree,Duff etc are just out to pick the bones. Screw them . Dont look back look forward.

Duff and Phelps are making millions on the back of an Administration where they've done hee haw.

I assume you are one of those legal brains in the know about rather complex and multi-million pound deals such as these. Make no mistake here, if we are out of admin by August, this will be one of the shorter administrations in the game of football, and one where the club is not being wound up.

The difference is Celtic and McBride QC went on a full court press with the media before the TLB stuff, telling everyone who would listen what was wrong with the SFA and what the outcome should be. Contrast that with us all we had was Gulity Gulity, oh and by the way you should be getting more punishment every soon now f#*k off.