You must have missed the memo Bears we don't do banter anymore it's sectarian and offensive, we have to walk about like zombies not singing or shouting or even smiling and don't even think about getting out of your seat and standing you will be off to the nick quick smart.

All this while being filmed constantly by Strathclydes finest.

You win.

I wish it was like it used to be in the 80’s. We sing what we want then go outside and rattles each other.

There's a clip? I'm using my phone and I'm not seeing any clip.

It is amazing though, arsehole fans wreck a toilet and the cops still get te blame!!

Yeah there was a youtube clip. I for one certainly dont blame the police. People (those who wrecked the place) need to take responsibility for their own actions. We are up in arms when they come to Ibrox and wreck the place but find whatever excuses we can when we do the same thing to their place.

Yeah there was a youtube clip. I for one certainly dont blame the police. People (those who wrecked the place) need to take responsibility for their own actions. We are up in arms when they come to Ibrox and wreck the place but find whatever excuses we can when we do the same thing to their place.

Agree Craig both sets of muppets should get the book thrown at them. Although its a lot easier to arrest the pricks standing right in front of the police setting fire to seats, that is if your not afraid to wade into the Green Brigade.

I just hate how some Rangers fans defend other Rangers fans just because they're Rangers fans.

At the end of the day if they do stupid things we should be castigating them for that.

Being one of US doesnt mean we shouldnt tell them they are eejits.

So I agree with you.

Guest Corkie

Bad enough the morons try to wreck the place for which the club ends up footing the bill, but they go to the trouble of filming their own moronic behaviour and post it up FFS?!?!

I just hate how some Rangers fans defend other Rangers fans just because they're Rangers fans.

And I just hate how some Rangers fans can't wait to claim we have worse the first chance they get, funny how it's always you.