BBC documentary reopens Rangers' barely healed wounds - Traynor

I am over State-side at this moment and have followed reaction to the latest BBC documentary on Gersnet. It appears to be the proverbial Curate's Egg, good in parts where it shines much needed light into dark corners. Oh, as we all know, there are many dark corners at Rangers these last dozen years. BBC Scotland's continual portrayal of the Rangers support ie Sammy is a dearly held comfort blanket. It perpetuates and reaffirms their necessary hatred. Mark Daly will be remembered by Bears for the latter aspect of his piece.

I have stated before that their is a large group of west-end media types that have dinner partied these last 20-25 years on starters, main courses, and puddings of Rangers hating fare. The O'Hara brothers, Lawrence Donegan, Maggie Shiels, Joan McAlpine, Pat Kane, ................... etc. It would appear their collective arm has been thrown around Mark Daly, they have shown him the path to on message success. As for Spiers, he is their truculent bam willing to peddle succulent lamb apocryphal tales. He begs for recognition at their table.

IF Spiers can do it then f@ck it, i'm going out and buying a pair of Cords, Body warmer and Brogues. I'll can look intellectual and talk unadulterated pish too. Make a change from my shit kickers, donkey jacket and Bunnet, village idiot is so last season.

Interesting understated but negative language from Traynor. "A valiant attempt", "tries to take the story forward"... Then being rightly critical of the the inclusion of Speirs. He's likely hurting that such a high profile documentary has featured a number of his and the DR's revelations, but that they have not given him/DR credit.

If you only like hearing things which please you, that's your prerogative.

I'm interested in your reply. Since I made it clear in my post that ignoring Spiers isn't the same as ignoring bad news, why would you suggest it is?

A bit off topic but is it childish that i've been phoning up the golf clubs that Spiers informs us he will be playing at in the future and cancelling his bookings? :D

That's actually pretty funny. :D

That is pathetic, but shouldn't come as a surprise.

Maybe I should start muting your comments too. Given the absolute garbage you've been coming out with for 867 posts.

I'm interested in your reply. Since I made it clear in my post that ignoring Spiers isn't the same as ignoring bad news, why would you suggest it is?

casey is here as a troll as far as I am concerned. To defend a minority of pricks who insulted 3 of our players in a xenophobic manner as some kind of 'freedom of speech' shows his nature. And his comments in this thread re-affirm the disappointing nature of most of his views.

casey is here as a troll as far as I am concerned. To defend a minority of pricks who insulted 3 of our players in a xenophobic manner as some kind of 'freedom of speech' shows his nature. And his comments in this thread re-affirm the disappointing nature of most of his views.

Just as well you're not one to react badly to criticism. I'll give my opinion on whatever subject I so wish and if admin don't like it, they will remove it. You can choose to read or ignore - the world will still spin, whatever option you decide upon.

As for the emotive language used to describe those banners, it brought a tear to my eye.