Wrong road. Who's leading us?

I completely agree with you.

I'd actually go a step further and say that I think it's a complete waste of money that might be needed to help pay the club's essential bills in June.

I know that won't be popular with some people because I've seen plenty of people saying that they think it's exactly what we should be doing, but in my own opinion I think it's an ill-conceived, unwise course of action at a time when only wise moves are required.

Charles green should be paying our bills in June.

Much more preferable just to bend over and let the SFA shove it up our arse sans lube eh?....:rolleyes:

The SFA are shoving it up your arse anyway, and when you start to disagree with it and go to the courts FIFA will do the same.

Have you got a point at all?

Edited by 54andcounting

I completely agree with you.

I'd actually go a step further and say that I think it's a complete waste of money that might be needed to help pay the club's essential bills in June.

I know that won't be popular with some people because I've seen plenty of people saying that they think it's exactly what we should be doing, but in my own opinion I think it's an ill-conceived, unwise course of action at a time when only wise moves are required.

A funding plan will be in place, and we have very little if anything left to lose now.

So we should just take whatever the SFA dish out on a whim, even though they are effectively punishing us three times for the one offence.

Some Rangers fans stagger me at times with their bend over and give it to me as hard as you can attitude. :facepalm:

Im a Rangers fan too and can't understand why I'm being shafted like yourself, but moving to the courts is just not gonna work like the Bosman thing.

Bosman changed things because it was wrong how draconian FIFA ran things and it was sorted. Rangers 'broke' rules and are now going to the courts to save themselves. FIFA wont bend over about this case...we are on the road to ruin if we continue on this stupid crusade and anybody who supports it will bring our club into extinction.

My message is pretty simple: If you accept our punishment - Fine.

If you want to go down the road of 'protesting' because of your right to protest then Bye Bye Rangers.

Take the pill and swallow please.

Im a Rangers fan too and can't understand why I'm being shafted like yourself, but moving to the courts is just not gonna work like the Bosman thing.

Bosman changed things because it was wrong how draconian FIFA ran things and it was sorted. Rangers 'broke' rules and are now going to the courts to save themselves. FIFA wont bend over about this case...we are on the road to ruin if we continue on this stupid crusade and anybody who supports it will bring our club into extinction.

My message is pretty simple: If you accept our punishment - Fine.

If you want to go down the road of 'protesting' because of your right to protest then Bye Bye Rangers.

Take the pill and swallow please.

You mean take the cock and swallow, we did did break the 'current rules' we went into administration, we have have been punished within the present rules. What part of the 10 points deduction are you not understanding? everything else the SFA want impose is just another add on to that points deduction, out with the present rules. No wonder our club is in such a dire state with attitudes like yours, got help us, supporter my arse.

I think this is a quick action to get judicial opinion on whether the club have a case - possibly to indicate if a trip to the CAS is worth it.

For that reason I doubt there would be any UEFA/FIFA censure as it stands.

You mean take the cock and swallow, we did did break the 'current rules' we went into administration, we have have been punished within the present rules. What part of the 10 points deduction are you not understanding? everything else the SFA want impose is just another add on to that points deduction, out with the present rules. No wonder our club is in such a dire state with attitudes like yours, got help us, supporter my arse.

You appear to be having difficulty distinguishing between the SPL and the SFA with regards to sanctions.