Wrong road. Who's leading us?

FFS why can't we just take it and get on with it?

Isn't it worse not knowing where we stand, hanging around in limbo?

The SFA will have already checked this out legally. The fight is admirable, but it says in the rules they can do what they like.

People work there b*lloxs off to feed their families and still contribute to the RFF. Just seems like it's being thrown away.

Of course I'll eat my words if we win though :)

we will know if we have a case on Tuesday or soon after.

So we should just take whatever the SFA dish out on a whim, even though they are effectively punishing us three times for the one offence.

Some Rangers fans stagger me at times with their bend over and give it to me as hard as you can attitude. :facepalm:

So we should just take whatever the SFA dish out on a whim, even though they are effectively punishing us three times for the one offence.

Some Rangers fans stagger me at times with their bend over and give it to me as hard as you can attitude. :facepalm:

The SFA/SPL do not want us expelled from the league,that is just bluster,they want to keep us in as the cash cow for all the other clubs and sponsorship of the league but handicap us so much that we cannot challenge for the title and give the BHEASTS a clear run at total domination. This is a fight that Rangers must take up or we are as well going into the 3rd division and starting again from there.

Honestly ... what sort of right has FIFA on club and national matters? They hardly know the insides of this matter or the rules the SFA are trying to utilize. And I would hazard a guess that not even they will blindly follow any decision that a member association imposes within its respective country. What we have is a journo who wants to bluff us into more obedience because of other cases FIFA looked into, who are, though,totally unrelated.

I suppose an accusation of hang wringing is to be expected. It's hard to deny it! But taking on the SFA in the courts, while on principle correct, will in practice lead us into incredibly hot water with UEFA which will continue to swill around our battered little ship for decades to come.

They will not forget, and they will not forgive us either.

There is a saying that you must pick your battles. Accepting the outrageous, make it up as you go along punishments of the SFA is not pleasant, but fighting it IN THIS WAY can only lead to worse punishment. There is no way to win down this road.

I suppose an accusation of hang wringing is to be expected. It's hard to deny it! But taking on the SFA in the courts, while on principle correct, will in practice lead us into incredibly hot water with UEFA which will continue to swill around our battered little ship for decades to come.

They will not forget, and they will not forgive us either.

There is a saying that you must pick your battles. Accepting the outrageous, make it up as you go along punishments of the SFA is not pleasant, but fighting it IN THIS WAY can only lead to worse punishment. There is no way to win down this road.

I completely agree with you.

I'd actually go a step further and say that I think it's a complete waste of money that might be needed to help pay the club's essential bills in June.

I know that won't be popular with some people because I've seen plenty of people saying that they think it's exactly what we should be doing, but in my own opinion I think it's an ill-conceived, unwise course of action at a time when only wise moves are required.