Will you watch the Scotland match tomorrow?

Currently, I am in the Shenandoah Valley(Virginia/West Virginia). I did NOT know this game was on, there has been NO build up coverage this side of the pond.

I need my sleep as I am walking part of the Shenandoah Valley Loop over the next three days. I am paying homage to a fine up standing Presbyterian, Stonewall Jackson. I doubt any of the local bars are showing the game.

It ended up 5-1 to the US which is a shocker for Scotlands ranking tbh. I have to admit that as much my club has s beef with the SFA I cannot translate that to the national team. I'm a proud Scot and cant take any great pleasure from seeing Scotland get gubbed. I presume I may be in the minority but I have only supported two teams in my life. Rangers & Scotland

Currently, I am in the Shenandoah Valley(Virginia/West Virginia). I did NOT know this game was on, there has been NO build up coverage this side of the pond.

I need my sleep as I am walking part of the Shenandoah Valley Loop over the next three days. I am paying homage to a fine up standing Presbyterian, Stonewall Jackson. I doubt any of the local bars are showing the game.

Just make sure that you don't end up chosing that "Wrong Turn", or you may end up being the topic of the scrapbook for the 4th part of that series ...

That New York Times article looked like it was written and published in 'real time', does anyone know if that is the case? The mixture of live reporting, Tweets and You Tube coverage in a serious newspaper was actually quite interesting I thought. A pretty good way to factually report a game too.

Something for the slowly dying Scottish press to note, or indeed Gersnet! (it's not slowly dying, you know what I mean).