Court Decision Due At 3.30pm Tuesday.

Cara Sulieman ‏@carasulieman

Judge decided the registration ban was not a sanction which was available to SFA disciplinary tribunal for bringing game into disrepute.

Can we have this judge hear the EBT case too ? ;)

I must admit that I'm surprised by this and got it wrong. I thought that their 'cover-all' clause would have seen it upheld. What will the SFA do now?

Is always good to see some humility, not you in particular casey, many of us suffer from not being able to admit we got it wrong.

It is actually NICE to be wrong sometimes :D

"@Martin1Williams: #Rangers SFA Rule 66 allows for max fine of £100k & ejection from Scottish Cup, a suspension/expulsion from game and/or member termination"

"@Martin1Williams: #Rangers Aidan O'Neill QC "Suspension wd not just simply impose a transfer ban but wd stop any playing of friendly matches in off-season""

"@Martin1Williams: #Rangers Aidan O'Neill QC, for football authorities said suspension may have to be looked at which was "greater sanction" than signings ban"

Manu Forti ‏@PolPot4

@BBCLiamMcLeod Let's shoot-to-kill Lord 'HUN' Glennie.

https://twitter.com/PolPot4/status/207490938161995778

Oh Fuck, here we go.

I tell you, the sooner this shower of shite are just allowed to leave the Scottish game the better.

Utter, utter scumbag bastards. The judge did his fucking job, end of. Fucking morons (yes, we have some too, but would we REALLY have posted something like this over what was actually a sensible judgement).

I very rarely use the word hate, even towards Celtic - but I am rapidly starting to hate them fervently given the bile that they come out with. The judge is doing no more than the job requested of him.

I assume that this will hit the front page of the newspapers tomorrow that someone (note.... it wont be "Celtic fan") wants Lord Glennie shot ?? No, I doubt it too.

Reprehensible scumbags - words can barely express how low they can go.

Is always good to see some humility, not you in particular casey, many of us suffer from not being able to admit we got it wrong.

It is actually NICE to be wrong sometimes :D

Of course it is.*

*He says through gritted teeth!

Graham Spiers ‏@GrahamSpiers

This rumour of ‪#rangers‬ going to the Court of Arbitration for Sport over the SFA is utter tosh. The club wouldnâ??t have a leg to stand on.

:giruy:

To be fair he is right, but not in the manner he anticipated.

We didnt have grounds to go to CAS - but I am sure that Spiers meant we would lose the case, not that the CAS was the inappropriate body to go to.

Spiers, up ye :flipa:

"@Martin1Williams: #Rangers SFA Rule 66 allows for max fine of £100k & ejection from Scottish Cup, a suspension/expulsion from game and/or member termination"

"@Martin1Williams: #Rangers Aidan O'Neill QC "Suspension wd not just simply impose a transfer ban but wd stop any playing of friendly matches in off-season""

"@Martin1Williams: #Rangers Aidan O'Neill QC, for football authorities said suspension may have to be looked at which was "greater sanction" than signings ban"

Just watch folks... the SFA will take this "loss" and turn it into a win by suspending us. Or worse.

Actually.... how could they give us a transfer embargo, which is upheld on appeal. Then we win a "civil" case, it goes back to the appeal tribunal and they then decide to INCREASE the ban. Can they actually do that ? The appeal tribunal originally (if we go by O Neill's statement) gave a punishment which they felt was appropriate and that a suspension was too great a sanction.... so they then "lose" this, bring it back to the appeal tribunal and determine they should increase it ?

Makes little sense to me.

Edited by craig

Oh Fuck, here we go.

I tell you, the sooner this shower of shite are just allowed to leave the Scottish game the better.

Utter, utter scumbag bastards. The judge did his fucking job, end of. Fucking morons (yes, we have some too, but would we REALLY have posted something like this over what was actually a sensible judgement).

I very rarely use the word hate, even towards Celtic - but I am rapidly starting to hate them fervently given the bile that they come out with. The judge is doing no more than the job requested of him.

I assume that this will hit the front page of the newspapers tomorrow that someone (note.... it wont be "Celtic fan") wants Lord Glennie shot ?? No, I doubt it too.

Reprehensible scumbags - words can barely express how low they can go.

I'm in the office with a couple of Tims now, and to be honest they were fair enough about it. That's just one zoomer on twitter.

There's a lot about CFC that I oppose, but I've never had a beef with the straight-up football fans on their side. Don't tar them all with the same brush - I don't like it when that way of thinking is applied the other way round.