E-Mails Between Whyte And D & P

Guest Dutchy

The thing I find about how all these well educated crooks make their money is that they don't even have to be intelligent. The law of the land, made by their legal mates from the same universties, or other uni's allows them to do as they please with absolutely no accountability, never mind any recourse to the laws the rest of have to adhere to.

Incompetance seems to be rife amongst businessmen, and women, mainly because they don't have any standards to adhere to, thus they become debauched by they're own success and don't give a feck about anyone, or anything.

That's all I see when I see these scumbags screwing everyone in sight for a buck.

But then again, we in this country allow it to happen, so we get what we deserve I suppose.

Anyone think it's Whyte that's leaking the emails?

It would certainly fit. Perhaps Whyte and Grier had a lovers tiff on Valentines Day, with Mr Monaco getting the shitty end of the stick while MCR went on to rake it in?

It would certainly fit. Perhaps Whyte and Grier had a lovers tiff on Valentines Day, with Mr Monaco getting the shitty end of the stick while MCR went on to rake it in?

Although we should take anything Whyte says with a pinch of salt, he has expressed his dislike of Paul Clarke and David Whitehouse. Ironically, he doesn't trust them. Not sure what take from that though considering he's a loony.

Would Whyte leak them to the guy who did the hatchet job on him last year?

He speaks with the BBC more often than anyone else now. Despite still have a writ outstanding against them.

Although we should take anything Whyte says with a pinch of salt, he has expressed his dislike of Paul Clarke and David Whitehouse. Ironically, he doesn't trust them. Not sure what take from that though considering he's a loony.

My reply was mostly tongue in cheek, but given the way things have gone so far, discount nothing!