RST says Murray must break silence

Guest Stan Smith
I reckon he'll have a go at David Edgar and the RST,and the support for demonstrating against him.He doesn't like it up him does our Maorry.

I repeat

Murray GTF and take your Lickspittles Bain and McIntyre with you.

Dont see anything there I disagree with.

Guest north_east_bear

Wee puff of smoke.......hint at transfer budget......wee bit of clever lighting.....dig at RST.....piff paff poof & The Great Pretendo disappears.

When the Press start reporting that protests have taken place against Murray and the regime', you can guarantee Murray will appear in a cosy fireside chat in his office with a lickspittle like Chic Dung.

Murray will trot out the following:

Le Guen is a manager with a successful record, chased by many other Clubs and NO Rangers fan was against his appointment. He needs time.

Rangers must live within their budget. Do the fans want to go back to owing �£60,70,80 million.

We had to pay off players who refused to move on from their VERY comfy contracts.

Money has went into youth development and we're seeing the fruits already.

Just wait and see if I'm wrong. ;):sigh:

Yip, I can just picture the scene, David Murray sitting on his comfy arm-chair, a glass of Chardonnay in his hand and Chick Dung getting yet another exclusive from the new Chez Murray (freshly purchased for a cool �£4.5 million).

Chick asks Murray some hard-hitting questions about those nasty, bigoted Rangers fans who dare question his stewardship, those pesky trouble-makers from the RST, those hooligans who follow Rangers away from home who have the audacity to question Mr Murray.

Mr Murray will take a sip of Chardonnay (freshly procured from his expanse vineyards in France) and hit back with the usual ââ?¬Ë?Well Chick, they never complained when I delivered 9-in-a-rowââ?¬â?¢. ââ?¬Ë?Well Chick, we know that those who question me are the ones that we are trying to rid Rangers Football Club off ââ?¬â?? you know, those who follow the team everywhere, take all the shit that we can thro at them and still come back for moreââ?¬â?¢. ââ?¬Ë?Anyway Chick, we all know that the Tims are more loyal than my customersââ?¬â?¢Ã¢â?¬Â¦.

In all seriousness, do you think he has the brass-neck to rehash the ââ?¬Ë?investment to shock football to its foundationsââ?¬â?¢ line again? I think he has as some of our fans will buy it again and come in their pants as they tell their pals down the pub that this time next year weââ?¬â?¢ll have Beckham, Rooney, Lampard et al gracing Ibrox - only to be let down again by The Mint.

Never mind, they'll continue to believe in his fairy-tales and continue to shout down those who have seen thro the asassin - Murray do us all a favour and fuck right off

Cammy F