I don't see anyone beating Spain again except possibly the Germans. Holland have no chance and may be lucky to reach the next round.

I hate to say I told you so.

Holland are a strange 1. They have 3 or 4 of the top players in world football but other than that they seem more about power than skill. Back in the day, they basically had an entire squad of world class talent to choose from. What are the youngsters like over there Pete? Is there a new batch of talent coming through?

Holland have and always will have great players, but attitude is their Achilles....Russia also have great players with fantastic attitude, a wee bit like the Germans in that department.

Russia will win EURO 2012 because they are the team with the best attitude.

Holland have and always will have great players, but attitude is their Achilles....Russia also have great players with fantastic attitude, a wee bit like the Germans in that department.

Russia will win EURO 2012 because they are the team with the best attitude.

No they won't.

The Dutch had to win that game because they have the Germans next and I can only see 1 team out playing the other. Germany getting past Portugal will give them mass confidence and now they can knock out the Dutch.

Fair play to the Danes, they could be the ones who sneak out of this group now.

Van Persie was as atrocious tonight as he was in the world cup.

Holland basically need Robben to rip other teams a new arse hole, which often works and on his day he is the best attacking footballer in the world outwith Messi.

Ronaldo was terrible tonight, when he doesn't score, he adds nothing. Do you ever see him controlling games in the way the likes of Messi, Zidane, Rivaldo etc do/did? No.