Striker Andy Little on lookout for new club

Little made 10 league appearances for us this year (only 6 of those were starts) and scored 5 goals. These included an OF goal and 2 at Tynecastle. That's obviously not good enough for some fans, but with us already being short of options up front, you really would have to question the wisdom in letting him go.

Little made 10 league appearances for us this year (only 6 of those were starts) and scored 5 goals. These included an OF goal and 2 at Tynecastle. That's obviously not good enough for some fans, but with us already being short of options up front, you really would have to question the wisdom in letting him go.

Good points mate.

But alot of Rangers fans think Lee McCulloch is a player, so it's all about opions.

Good points mate.

But alot of Rangers fans think Lee McCulloch is a player, so it's all about opions.

do you really think they rate jig? or just appreciate him in difficult times.

I don't thi.k he's as bad as folk make out but again we could do with better. he's got a great touch and is very strong but he's not ver mobile at all.

do you really think they rate jig? or just appreciate him in difficult times.

I don't thi.k he's as bad as folk make out but again we could do with better. he's got a great touch and is very strong but he's not ver mobile at all.

Ha ha i thought somebody would pick me up wrong.

TBH mate i think he has been up there with some of the worst signings Rangers have ever made. In terms of fee, wages and ability.

But because he is a Rangers fan it's ok according to some.

Ha ha i thought somebody would pick me up wrong.

TBH mate i think he has been up there with some of the worst signings Rangers have ever made. In terms of fee, wages and ability.

But because he is a Rangers fan it's ok according to some.

I wouldn't go that far in fairness. we've had a lot of success since he joined and I don't buy into the theory that's despite him.

my worst one ever was kanchelskis. must have cost us 12 to 15 million all in.

I wouldn't go that far in fairness. we've had a lot of success since he joined and I don't buy into the theory that's despite him.

my worst one ever was kanchelskis. must have cost us 12 to 15 million all in.

At least he was a player and we had some good games out of him.

It can be done without Charles Green. I've been watching other clubs in administration give out new contracts etc, so there shouldn't be any need to wait either. Ally just needs to speak to the administrators and tell them that it's extremely important to get Aluko & Little signed ASAP, then assuming that the administrators give the ok Ally and Andrew Dickson arrange the meetings (or conference calls) with the players and their agents where they try their best to get them to sign or agree to sign when they're back in Glasgow. In Little's case I'd assume it could be done any time. In Aluko's case it should have been done before he went out to Africa although hopefully it won't be too late to start discussions with him. We should probably be looking to keep Kerkar too.

Can't really argue with any of that. Not too sure about Dickson's ability in contract negotiations given that he was largely involved in last summers farcical proceedings on that front. That said, the first port of call is to let these players know that we want to keep them. Assuming that all three could be tied down on a wage that fits us working within our means then we should be trying to do so.

Agree that Aluko should without a doubt be the priority.

Good points mate.

I think a lot of fans appreciate McCulloch for his good points. He's not the most skillful of players, but he's experienced, strong, good in the air and has a powerful shot on him. Much like Little, McCulloch managed to win over a lot of his critics when played as a striker towards the end of the season.

Personally, I think that's always been the position that's best suited him and possibly Walter and Ally's misguided judgement on his versatility and thus attempts to shoehorn him into the side in a number of other positions has been to his detriment.