How Much Longer

are we willing to give PLG? Considering that we are a mere 3 points off being 9th, yip, thats 9th in the SPL and last night suffered out worst domestic defeat in ~40 years? If we are honest, we have been shit from the word go and don't look like improving.

IMO, PLG is the right man at the wrong time and I have to say that he has not impressed me at all. Nothing has improved under him and his singings appear to be rnak rotten.

0 out of 10 so far for Mr PLG

Cammy F

PLG's body language and the way he's been talking to the press recently don't really fill me with confidence either. I've always said he needs time, but I'm starting to think that we just don't have that kind of time and you've summed it up Cammy, he might just have come here at the wrong time.

I think we need someone to get in there and kick up shit on the training field and sign some players who will really play for the jersey. A tired cliche, but most of our guys don't look interested these days. Someone who can really motivate our players. And also sign some leaders on the park, get some real team spirit going. The funny thing is though, that PLG seemed to have a good mix of everything you'd look for in a manager. But considering the guy ran the Marathon des Sables this year and has introduced more training sessions, how can the team also look so unfit?

I believe he is the right man for the job!!

Maybe we need to go backwards to come forwards..or are we too impatient to give him the chance.I might be wrong and I will admit it if he doesnt turn the team around.

...but right now I hope he his given the time to get the team back on track!!

Before Le Guen came we all said he needs time maybe a season, but I don't think any of us expected to be worse off than we were un der Eck last year and that I'm afraid is where we are at. The worrying thing for me is I don't see many if any signs that things can improve under the current regime

or are we too impatient to give him the chance.

i think some people just dont want to believe that we've become so shit, sailing through the 90's, who would've thought we'd end up where we are now.

i thought he was(maybe still is) the man for the job, but as mentioned previously he looks lost on the touchline, and even in the papers he says he doesnt know how to fix the problem :confused::confused: doesnt exactly fill bears with confidence every time they see those comments!

The first thing leguen has to do is employ a scottish understudy with a good knowledge of Rangers football club and scottish football. This will help him understand the scottish game better and help him communicate with the players better. A Stuart McColl / richard Gough / Ally McCoist type. This would go a long way in appeasing the fans and would also show the fans that he has acknowledged the problems that have hampered the team so far. If he does this he will save his job to the end of the season at least. If he doesnt hell be out of a job by the end of november.

Guest Big_Gazza_Mc

i would give the guy a season like we all said we wud at the start. Like he said its difficult to buy players in January and you can end up paying inflated prices and i dont think we want that. So to judge him on his january signings would be unfair. A decent run in Uefa (Quarters onwards) maintaining our current league position (1 win from taking 2nd from the loony bunch... optimists POV) and perhaps beating the tims once or twice at ibrox and see what he does in Summer next year when there really will be no reason for failure. He should get the money off Murray or leave, he has a years experience of the Scottish game and knows what is required. A few astute buys around the �£2m mark (not the Sebo type astute) and we should be ok. Hemdani, Clement, Ferguson, Smith, Boyd (if he shapes up) should be the constants for next year, the rest are all sellable when possible IMO. Allan McGregor may make that 5 a 6 if he stops the over elaborate-ness that caused at least the 1st Dundee Utd goal at the weekend.