King will block shares transfer

Well, some snippets ... all fan-talk, of course:

It definitely needs 75% or more of the creditors (by debt level)

+

50% of the shareholders have to agree as well, although if the creditors agree and the shareholders don't, unless the shareholders then apply to the Court within 28 days to block it, the CVA goes through anyway, I think.

(hopefully rendered moot by Green having Whyte's 85.6% if the creditors agree, anyway)

+

Thanks, that makes sense, presumably that is the second meeting.

The shareholders won't be an issue.

If the CVA is accepted by the creditors then Mr Green will become the 85% shareholder.

He is unlikely to disagree his own proposal.

+

In general terms HMRC agree to about 60% of CVA's each tax year.

+

My understanding of Thursday's vote is that it relates to voting to accept the CVA proposal - slightly different to accepting the CVA.

Whilst acceptance of the proposal will be a huge step forwards it does not mean we are out of the woods. The 'cooling off' period is just that - a period for reflection. HMRC/Ticketus could, in theory, vote 'Yes' on Thursday and then come back 27 days later and say 'No'. I believe this was the case with Leeds United, was it not?

You can bet your boots that if it's a 'Yes' on Thursday the Dhimmy propaganda machine will go into overdrive to ensure as much publicity in the media as possible in an effort to change minds.

+

is whyte going to sell his shares , has he agreed to sell i for one am not to sure about mr green who are his backers and if he has backers they are not in it for the love of the rangers they are here to make a profit .

Going by what Green and D&P have said, Whyte will sell all his shares to Green for 2 pounds (a 100% increase in profit, btw). On Thursday, no matter what, Green will reveal the members of his consortium, pending on the outcome of the CVA. As in: those who will support him after a CVA, and/or those who will support him after a failed CVA, i.e. the newcso scenario. That's his statement. As I said before, we should be wary, but not become paranoid.

Gersnet has its own wee Likely Lad gang. You, gunslinger and caseyjones.

You can add me to that gang.

King might be a lot of things but I think he has the best interests of Rangers at heart as for Green I hope he proves me wrong but I don't trust him