Charles Green Rangers Saviour

I think he's going to be a terrible owner. maybe not as bad as whyte but piss poor none the less.

Well for one thing he's not the bloody owner how many times does it need to be said. But don't let your obvious dislike for the man who beat TBK get in the way of a reasoned arguement.

There's too much focus on Green and not enough on who's pulling his strings. Green by his own admission is a mere salesman who will be out the door at the first opportunity, but what will he leave behind?

All this this talk of £20m here £30m there, 19 players on a list 5 of them at the Euros just goes to show that they still think Rangers fans have handles on their heads, it's all too reminiscent of last years £25m transfer warchest, front ended, yada yada yada....

There's too much focus on Green and not enough on who's pulling his strings. Green by his own admission is a mere salesman who will be out the door at the first opportunity, but what will he leave behind?

All this this talk of £20m here £30m there, 19 players on a list 5 of them at the Euros just goes to show that they still think Rangers fans have handles on their heads, it's all too reminiscent of last years £25m transfer warchest, front ended, yada yada yada....

Agree with that, I hate all this cloak and dagger stuff. Why not just come out and say "I'm a Rangers man here's my £5mil, deal with it"