Charles Green Rangers Saviour

I'm only posting this thread in retaliation to the 'NEGATIVE' posters on here.

I genuinely have a liking for Charles Green and his latest business move into Rangers FC, Why not? I don't have any doubts at all about the man and his credibility and qualifications on leading our club out of this extremely dire situation.

I'm a little pissed off with all the negative crap on 'Gersnet' it's like reading the BBC Scotland teletext service at times without the Dundee Utd owner or the St Mirren owner and the rest throwing their tuppence worth into the demise of Rangers.

Maybe I'm going over the top about comparing 'Gersnet' to the bheeb but really.....some of the doomsday threads on here appear comparable to what the BBC put out....and that's shameful.

this is the great thing about living in this country we have free speech its only fans views and worrys after whats happend in the past year or so lets hear what all the fans think ,on other websites people get banned for speaking out. now as long as their comments are not being abusive in any way they should not be silenced ...

I'm only posting this thread in retaliation to the 'NEGATIVE' posters on here.

I genuinely have a liking for Charles Green and his latest business move into Rangers FC, Why not? I don't have any doubts at all about the man and his credibility and qualifications on leading our club out of this extremely dire situation.

I'm a little pissed off with all the negative crap on 'Gersnet' it's like reading the BBC Scotland teletext service at times without the Dundee Utd owner or the St Mirren owner and the rest throwing their tuppence worth into the demise of Rangers.

Maybe I'm going over the top about comparing 'Gersnet' to the bheeb but really.....some of the doomsday threads on here appear comparable to what the BBC put out....and that's shameful.

So anyone that disagrees with you or has questions about Green is negative? I am open minded about Green with a positive hope. I also feel that supporters should be a little bit wary of him instead of shutting there eyes to another disaster. There are more Questions than answers at the moment and until otherwise proven we should remain on our guard

So anyone that disagrees with you or has questions about Green is negative?...

That's not what he said. Nothing about disagreeing with him being negative et al.

Though I assume the press will make sure that everyone is loaded come Thursday. And no matter the result, some will sure cry foul here*. Of course, as it looks, Thursday might still be just the start, since even if the CVA is accepted, HMRC et al may stop it during the cooling off period, as they did with Leeds, IIRC.

*That does not refer to Gersnet, btw.

I see just as many people positive on here about Green than those who are negative.

In fact, I wouldn't say there are that many overly negative people. Sure some are asking questions and some are sitting on the fence but there's a big difference, a big difference, from such healthy debate than comparing us the the BBC.

I actually take a bit of umbrage with such a description. At least you don't have to pay £120 a year to use this place.

I called Whyte a crook and a charlatan a good while before administration, mainly because of his dealings with the court and what judges had to say about him.

There is no evidence of Green being in the same bracket, his history unlike Whytes is there for us to see.

This doesn't mean he has the best interest of Rangers at heart, and that he is not in bed with people we would not want near our Club.

I have doubts over Green, and not a lot of confidence in the ability of the Supporters Groups to find out the truth. I guess come Thursday we will be a bit nearer, whether it is the end or a beginning we will have to wait and see.

Whatever side of the arguement we are on, let us all keep our fingers crossed for the future of Rangers.