Another question about SPL or not?

I have a query regarding the timeline of events.

There's two sides to our possible expulsion from the SPL - first, we have to ask to get back in, second, the others have to say yes or no/set out their conditions. Which comes first?

I'd prefer to know what the conditions are before applying, but possibly we can apply then withdraw and try our hand at the SFL offices. What comes first, application or conditions?

Yes, we need to know what sanctions we face before applying for membership of the spl as a newco. I quite like the idea of starting off again in the SFL in division 3 and becoming the first club to win all 4 Scottish league titles.

I don't want either SPL with sanctions or SFL division 3.

We need to get away from Scottish football altogether. They hate us.

Forget England too. They don't need us, they've enough big clubs.

Why don't we try a smallish country like Holland if we could get UEFA approval telling them we're not wanted in our own country.

We'd end up in a much better league than SPL for a start ( if we got promoted to EREDIVISIE after a seson or two)

Away games we'd need to accept there wouldn't be much support but hom games against better teams would appeal to many

WE NEED TO GET OUT OF SCOTLAND

Why don't we try a smallish country like Holland if we could get UEFA approval telling them we're not wanted in our own country.

We'd end up in a much better league than SPL for a start ( if we got promoted to EREDIVISIE after a seson or two)

Away games we'd need to accept there wouldn't be much support but hom games against better teams would appeal to many

That is totally unrealistic and what makes you think any other countries would want us anyway? Likely hood of people travelling to away games every other week would be slim to none.

The English league don't need us, and any other national is complete pie-in-the-sky. Is it possible to work up from the English non-league though?

I have no idea if this is any more realistic than playing in Holland, but would it be feasible to hedge our bets by forming 2 newcos, one in Div3 and the other (which plays at Ibrox and shares other resources) in the English non-league set-up at whatever starting point is possible. That would give us a home game every week and the possibility of merging the clubs at some point in the future when the Scottish club has been in the top flight for few years and the English club has reached a high enough level (top of League 1 say).

I'm just plucking ideas out of thin air here, so feel free to demolish that crazy scheme.

Charles Green ( or whoever owns us) needs to lay it on the line with the SFA/SPL and state quite clearly that we will not accept SPL(with sanctions).I can't see that happening so we have to look at alternatives.

SFL Div3in my opinion is laughable. Seriously ? What players woild want to stay and play in Div3 ? who could we sign who'd want to play in div3? and think about it -it would be four years before European football returned to Ibrox by the time we got back to the SPL. And btw I don't think potential investors would be too impressed by this approach either.

That is why I strongly believe we must take this opportunity now get out of this nastly little country which is now being run by the you-know-who's everywhere and start elsewhere if possible. I believe a smallish northern european league would welcome a big club & the revenue it could bring.

Yes it may sound far-fetched to some but these are not normal times we find ourselves in my fellow Rangers supporters. We have people out there determined to put us out of existence. We all must remember that and be prepared for the many battles which now lie ahead.

It would be a dream for me but it will remain at that. A dream for me.

I can see it being a good thing for the Dutch league. In fact we could really do with an Atlantic league or the smaller countries will become totally marginalised by the huge TV deals in the big 5 countries.

But imagine a league with Ajax, PSV, Feyenorrd, Alkmaar, Twente - and Rangers?

We'd sell out Ibrox and the TV rights and I'm sure it would give them a boost...